Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Styxz View Post
    By the OP's logic we should hate cops based on the Rodney King footage, or the Eric Garner Footage, or that one vid where the cop told the guy to get his license, he turned to do so, and the cop shot him.

Look, this is terrible. But it doesn't mean that cops shouldn't be held accountable when they take a life, especially if the person was unarmed.
    Well, of course they absolutely should. I certainly am not saying that.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

I don't judge cops because I'm not there during these situations as is nobody else posting here or criticizing through the media because you can't understand what it's like to have react in a split second to either take a life or protect your own. You don't get to sit down and decide, you just have to react and yes sometimes cops make the wrong choice and shoot someone that shouldn't have been shot but I also don't know how I'd react if in a split second someone might be reaching for a gun or some kind of weapon that could potentially take my life away. Nobody here can either. I'd rather just let the courts deal with it, my opinion on it doesn't really matter.

Most police officers are pretty good people just like anyone else, and yes there are definitely some bad ones out there just like there are a lot of bad people out there. The media just chooses to make a big deal out of it anytime something happens and ignore the thousands of other times things don't happen.

That being said there are some incidents and problems that have shown there are some issues that need to be worked through but a solution won't happen overnight.

Deleted
    "fuck the cops" is one of the most idiotic and retarded thigns you can say.

Sure the system in the US might be fucked up. Sure there are bad cops.

But saying that fucking shit completely devalues everything the god cops stand for.

You have no fucking right to say fuck the cops unless you are outside every single night trying to bring piece to your streets.

Fuck the police, coming straight from the underground.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Fuck the police, coming straight from the underground.
    I hope when you dial 911 or better yet some one you love/care does the cops take to long, it goes south and end bad for you/them.

To others:

IDC if they were armed or not, if you run or resist and up hurt, shot, or killed by a cop then its their own fault.
    Last edited by Gemini Soul; 2016-02-22 at 04:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    I hope when you dial 911 or better yet some one you love/care does the cops take to long, it goes south and end bad for you/them.

To others:
    IDC if they were armed or not, if you run or resist and up hurt, shot, or killed by a cop then its their own fault.

Calling 911 is a waste of time. If you really need them, they will not be there in time anyways. Get a gun.

- - - Updated - - -

Working in a gas station or as a common construction worker is a lot more dangerous than being a cop btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    That is just.. fucking insane.. One of the reasons that I don't support any carry permits.

I haven't experienced a bad behaving cop at all, so maybe it is just me being lucky but what is in the video, none should be victims to a shooting.

And the system is completely flawed if people don't trust the cops to the extent of cops having to create a harsher appearance due to people's behavior.
    why not make it illegal to shoot people?
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

For those of you who were sickened/scarred from watching that video know that most of those cops lived. (seen the videos before) The few I didn't see I couldn't tell.