Question Taladite Crystals. Use for NON jewelcrafter?

The jewelcrafting daily has been a modest / steady gold trickle, for alt characters.
    Can a non-jewelcrafter make any use of the many Taladite crystals that stack up?
    If so, how (links greatly appreciated)?
    Thanks

Deleted
    You'll need a level 3 building, but you can make the 640 necklaces / rings out of them.

I noticed that. There are a few things that can be made.
    I suppose I'd hoped that they could make something useful on their own, or be traded, without adding other materials.

No need to even go that far when, for a non jewelcrafter, you can check with the jewelcrafting NPC.
    Rather than asking what they can be a reagent for, I'm asking if there's any non-JC use for them.
    Perhaps they're good in some other way, that I / we don't know about.
    In the absence of a better idea, I guess the best thing to do would be:
    - see which items can be made with the herbs and ore that all garrisons can produce
    - figure out costs to produce those items and amounts gained from vendoring them
    - choose the items with the biggest profit margin
    It may only be another trickle in the end, but it would be better than having the Taladite Crystals doing nothing.
    With any luck, there is or soon will be another use for them.

Deleted
    You can feel free to look through the other tabs on the second page I linked, and you'll see that nope, there's not going to be anything at all you can do with them. That's the usual situation for profession materials, the only exception is the alchemy and enchanting ones because they aren't BoP, but even for those, the only thing you can do without the profession would be toss them on the AH.

The rings and necklaces are made with just ore and the crystals; all of them take the same materials; and the rings vendor for slightly more than the necklaces, so if you just want to sit there and vendor, there's your answer.

However...

The rings vendor for 26g75s30c, and it takes 10 of each ore plus the 100 crystals to make them, which you didn't get for free - you had to feed ore to the profession building, so the cost of each crystal is (AH value of the 5 Blackrock Ore) / (# of crystals you get per work order). Which means making the rings just to vendor is going to be unprofitable no matter what, since you'd have been better off throwing that ore on the AH rather than using it for work orders. And even if you consider the crystals as "free"... if you could get 1g/each for your ore at the AH, then you get very marginal profits from making the rings and vendoring. But if that goes up even slightly to 1.5g/ore - you'd be better off selling the ore on the AH.

Making the rings and necklaces to AH, however, would most likely be profitable. But you'd have to investigate which ones sell best and actually bother to list them on the AH. And you'd get a couple hundred gold profit off each ring or necklace at best, I'd wager, given where the prices are at this late in the expansion.

Why have you been feeding ore to the work orders if you had no idea what to do with the resulting crystals, anyway?

I've never claimed to have no idea. I wanted to see the ideas of others.
    I'd already gone with the idea to put rings on the AH (shortly after my last post).
    It seemed most logical, so it's good to see that pop up.
    Thanks.