Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    If you think you might be a sociopath and it concerns you, you're probably not a sociopath.
    We have a winner!

We don't use that term anymore. What were seen as sociopathic or psychopathic tendencies as grouped as antisocial [behavior].
    I'm going to take a stab in the dark and guess that you're young or relatively young. In modern countries/cultures its common for young adults who have developed a cynical or realist outlook to self diagnose themselves with a behavior disorder.

Stood in the Fire Doctor Deanster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    I mean is it somewhat common? Is it okay? Should I seek help? Should I not worry about it?
    it may just be paranoia, nothing to worry about unless you do find yourself licking the sides of peoples faces and whispering your name into their ears before proceeding to torture them then yeah you might wanna get help.

10+ Year Old Account
    if your concerned your not a sociopath. sociopaths don't give a shit. although you could be a psychopath.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shogoth View Post
    We don't use that term anymore. What were seen as sociopathic or psychopathic tendencies as grouped as antisocial [behavior].
    I'm going to take a stab in the dark and guess that you're young or relatively young. In modern countries/cultures its common for young adults who have developed a cynical or realist outlook to self diagnose themselves with a behavior disorder.
    I don't follow.

If you mean diagnosed as a standalone disorder you're correct, but if you mean they're now nonexistent sub disorders you're wrong.

One of my diagnoses was clinical depression with a sub condition of psychotic depression currently being treated with 350mg of quetiapine and 250mg of sertraline.

I wasn't able to read your meaning clearly so apologies if I jumped down your throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomislav View Post
    I'd advise you to seek guidance from the Christian Church. As a fellow sinner, we have all fell short of what is right and wrong. It takes a higher power to teach us the difference.
    sarcasm or genuine? cause i cant figure it out

We don't allowed threads about medical advice here, sorry.

Closing this.