Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    It's hardly different from allowing smokers or alcoholics to breed.
    Quite a few countries legalised it, the only reason it is illegal in other countries is because people think it's "disgusting".
    Are you actually comparing heritable diseases that can screw over a lineage and bad (and harmful of course) habits that in an absolute worst case scenario affect 1 child?

Quote Originally Posted by Arenis View Post
    Ehh? The risks of inbreeding are massive and it is forbidden for a good reason. Inbreeding causes harmful recessive alleles to have a big chance to express themselves, causing diseases and deficiencies. These issues can be given to any offspring later down the line. You are basically fucking up a "branch" of offspring with it.
    the risks are minimal and people over 40 have a higher risk to produce offspring with genetic defects

Quote Originally Posted by Silverlock View Post
    I don't even know who anymore and that saddens me. The corpse fuckers, people who interbreed ,and the pedis maybe? To be honest the corruption and madness has spread to the point I don't think we have enough rope.
    Sounds like something Kevin Swanson would say.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind incest as long that there can be no consequences (for instance, there must be no authority power, both must be of legal age and of course no risk of pregnancy). Honestly it never truly made sense to me. I understand because of the pregnancy risks and high risks of child birth defects, but other than that it's really stupid.

Now though, Necrophilia? That's some sick shit.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Someone give me a quick, slightly off topic explanation of what a "far right extremist liberal" means. That makes no sense to me.
    It is..

Imagine a country with 3 liberal parties
    The radical liberal party (Radikale Venstre [~Radical Left]) the social liberal party. Near the middle of the spectrum
    The liberal party (Venstre [~Left]) The middle of the right wing liberal party (Danish middle of the right wing though)
    The "extreme right wing" liberal party (Liberal Alliance) The far right liberal party. I had to call them something to imply they were the opposite of the Red/Green Alliance (enhedslisten) which is the far left party

Edit: Though also you have to imagine a world where Liberal is right wing. So i guess that makes it harder.
    Last edited by Xarkan; 2016-02-23 at 08:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just woke up and read the title as "Sweden makes incest and Necromancy legal". For a second, I thought Sweden suddenly turned fuck all metal.. I want to be a necromancer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekobe140 View Post
    I just woke up and read the title as "Sweden makes incest and Necromancy legal". For a second, I thought Sweden suddenly turned fuck all metal.. I want to be a necromancer.
    Necromancy has been legal since the Viking age.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arenis View Post
    Ehh? The risks of inbreeding are massive and it is forbidden for a good reason
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4u2 View Post
    and of course no risk of pregnancy
    I plan to have my first kid in my late 30s. My current partner was born to a mother in her late 30s as well. The probability of my offspring having a genetic defect is higher than the probability of offspring produced by incestuous couple.

Would you also ban me from having kids? Or anyone who isn't going to have one in his youth?

Deleted
    We have so much bad blood in our society that we can easily harbor many xxx.xxx "illegal-people-group". People who are worried should go aim for families with average 30-40 years of life and breed into that. To hell with this evolution insanity.

Or when did your political party argue that some people are more healthy even they have other culture? So boring. Just analyze what you learned about common sense how it makes zero sense.

Arrest them, lock them in abandoned house in forest and nuke them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakshamash View Post
    Arrest them, lock them in abandoned house in forest and nuke them.
    Yes, supreme leader. Should we aladeen them before we aladeen them?