Question Looking for people with the same take on the game.

I’m just going to keep this short. I’m looking for people who have the same take on the game as I have. I like a challenge, I don’t mind working for my rewards and I have a metric shit ton of determination when it comes to seeing things through to the end. This means I don’t like to have fun, I mean I shoot the shit all the time. But when it’s go time I have my game face on.

Didn’t raid much this expansion but have had quite some experience in the past. Would love to find a guild that is serious about progression, but knows how to have a laugh. But I wouldn’t mind building up a new guild, as I’ve lead a guild in the past. I’m not looking for the casual thing, because this normally ends up being a lot of people in a guild with little to no raiding. The guild I would like to join or build has to be focused on raiding.

Age etc. aren’t a thing I want to focus too much on, I just want to join or form a group that has the same goal. So let me know if anyone is in a guild like this or if people can find themselves in what I wrote.

US/EU: I'm EU based, so that clears that up. Faction: Horde (prefered, but could play on Alliance) Class + role: I'm looking to either tank or heal in Legion so the class will be decided after all info is out.

And as far as when to start. I don't mind setting up everything for Legion and raid then. But if opportunity arises to do some raiding in WOD i'm game. Like I stated above, it's about the people and mindset and joining a guild or getting a group together who have the same goals in the game.

Deleted
    Hey. Microtransaction is a freshly reformed guild on Draenor. We are a core of experienced mythic players who broke away because we were unhappy with the way our guild was run. We don't have a full roster yet but our emphasis is on recruiting the right people rather than mass recruiting. If you want to have a further chat my btag is zelmar#2722

My brothers and I have set up a guild on The Maelstrom now. Looking for more to join. Let me know if anyone would like my battletag.

Hi Dravius,

My friends and I have been discussing an idea very similar to this for weeks. We're looking for smart, capable players - experience in WoD not really required providing people are determined and aren't looking to cause drama. We're putting together a raid team with the goal of no-nonsense quick clears through HFC mythic and swift progression through Legion. We require a Teamspeak interview, which we find weeds out players who aren't capable of communicating or understanding.

We're hoping to build this team fully over the next 10-14 days, during which time we'll be running heroic and guaging the feasability of a quick mythic clear.

If this is something you're interested in, drop me an email (zafu-eu(at)outlook(dot)com) or PM me for a BattleTag.

It's worth me mentioning we're currently on Silvermoon EU Alliance side.

Thanks!