Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Norway: We will leave the geneve convention if Sweden collapses

http://www.friatider.se/norska-reger...rige-kollapsar
    http://www.b.dk/nationalt/norge-vil-...krisetilfaelde

Norway is now preparing to denounce the Geneva Convention and to secure the border with Sweden by force - without letting people apply for asylum. That is the main point of a new proposal for emergency legislation that Prime Minister Erna Solberg wants in place in the event that the Swedish authorities collapses by the pressure of immigration, writes Berlingske.

It is a force majeure legislation that we will be on standby in the event that everything breaks down and the tide just going and end in Norway because we are at the top in Europe. Norway will be the final destination, right? Erna Solberg said in an interview with Berlingske.

The legislation will soon be presented to the Storting and is expected to have broad support, as well as other tightening of asylum policy as Norway did recently.

According to Berlingske, the Norwegian government has been heavily criticized by several commentators. Bar Association in Norway, there is a clear violation of Norway's so-called "international obligations", since it is contrary to the Geneva Convention to reject the Swedes seeking asylum without examining their asylum application.

But Solberg defends policy.

- We must take certain steps to prepare for the worst of scenarios, she says to Berlingske.

Sweden to collapse
    Even in Sweden is growing concern about what will happen if the economy is hit by a crisis and contributions can no longer be paid. Foreign Minister Margot Wallström (S) has warned of a systemic collapse unless the number of asylum seekers is reduced and economist Tino Sanandaji emphasizes that the crisis can be aggravated by a simultaneous price correction in the housing market.

"If the government finances eroded and interest rate rises is a risk of a chain reaction where the housing bubble burst during the refugee crisis. If that happens, Sweden has small reserves and no margin," noted Sanandaji in a debate last fall.

Similar statements from the police, who in exposed parts of Sweden may need to use four cars for a trivial intervention, according to Aftonbladet.

- This is probably the biggest challenge for the Swedish police since World War II, says Patrik Engström, head of the border police at the national level, to the newspaper.

Deleted
    Sverige has aldrig varit säkrare.

Deleted
    They should just shoot anyone who tries to illegally invade their country.

Deleted
    All bluf. But its good someone stands up to this collective suicide of our welfare system.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Breivik? Breivik.

Sweden needs a Donald trump for president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think that is what they meant by leaving if Sweden fails.
    And if what they say is true, becoming the top if a food chain will make them get a target for migrants and plus swedes sooooo can't fault them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    If I've learned anything from this forum,nwhenever EU copies the US they go to far. A Donald trump swede version might go pass what Our trump wants to do....

This. Might be harsh but true. Every country should defend their borders.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    This. Might be harsh but true. Every country should defend their borders.
    The sheer stupid...

(I'm using a scary image so you don't say I'm biased.) This is what migrants look like. You don't need to welcome them, nor accept them. BUT.YOU.DON'T.FUCKING.SHOOT.THEM.YOU.DENSE.MUTTERFICKER!!! At the end of the day, they are helpless people. Some good, some bad, but they are just fucking helpless people. You can detain them, deport them, etc. But you don't fucking shoot unarmed people, no matter what.

And this

Is an invasion. These you can shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    (I'm using a scary image so you don't say I'm biased.) This is what migrants look like. You don't need to welcome them, nor accept them. BUT.YOU.DON'T.FUCKING.SHOOT.THEM.YOU.DENSE.MUTTERFICKER!!! At the end of the day, they are helpless people. Some good, some bad, but they are just fucking helpless people. You can detain them, deport them, etc. But you don't fucking shoot unarmed people, no matter what.
    So you're saying... we should run them over instead?
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    All bluf. But its good someone stands up to this collective suicide of our welfare system.
    Yeah... its a start. I worry about the rise of right because of the sheer stupidity and incompetence of the left, but moderate measures such as that make sense.

I can't blame Norway. At this point, my expectations for Sweden are so low that all I'm really hoping for is that they serve as an example unto other nations.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    The sheer stupid...

And this

Is an invasion. These you can shoot.
    Actually, if they are warned that they will be shop if they try to cross the border and they still try...and why should I care if they are shot. They aren't helpless, the majority of these people are coming here to live an easier and better life...they don't come here to flee from war.

Just as people in my country fought to give the future a good life and I want to protect that said good life before it's fucked over beyond repair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    There's no such thing.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    There's no such thing.
    You will see how fun nationalism will be, it will be fun to be American again.

The millions of Sunnis in these areas have good reason to flee and become refugees, IMO.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    In the context she's speaking about, I get it.

If all the countries leading up through Europe to Norway start just shuffling everyone through, we're the last stop through Sweden and Russia. We're a tiny country, there's only so many we can accept.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The millions of Sunnis in these areas have good reason to flee and become refugees, IMO.
    Be that as it may, there are enough refugees already in Europe to completely collapse Norways economy and social institutions. If numbers like that started making their way up here, there's no other option.

I see the cracks are starting to show.

/popcorn

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    We're a tiny country, there's only so many we can accept.
    That sounds like racist talk to me; resources are infinite! And besides, we can always tear up green belt land to build more houses; who needs nature?

Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    That sounds like racist talk to me; resources are infinite! And besides, we can always tear up green belt land to build more houses; who needs nature?
    Racist talk? xD That?