Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    Actually, if they are warned that they will be shop if they try to cross the border and they still try...and why should I care if they are shot. They aren't helpless, the majority of these people are coming here to live an easier and better life...they don't come here to flee from war.

Just as people in my country fought to give the future a good life and I want to protect that said good life before it's fucked over beyond repair.
    When you are the result of their education we can say it is already fucked beyond repair.

They are gearing up for the inevitable and very predictable collapse of a neighboring country due to mass immigration, what a shocker.
    Probably Denmark, Finland and the Baltic states will also prepare in some ways.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN? ISN'T EVERY REFUGEE A NET POSITIVE FOR THE ECONOMY?

says the liberal posters. been telling euros all along, their paradise is about to look a whole lot like USA. no longer will u have one nationality in your country. prepare yourself, the fun is just beginning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgia View Post
    They are gearing up for the inevitable and very predictable collapse of a neighboring country due to mass immigration, what a shocker.
    Probably Denmark, Finland and the Baltic states will also prepare in some ways.
    Do you guys even read the shit you write? Inevitable and predictable collapse... of sweden?
    Here's another post to bookmark.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN? ISN'T EVERY REFUGEE A NET POSITIVE FOR THE ECONOMY?

says the liberal posters. been telling euros all along, their paradise is about to look a whole lot like USA. no longer will u have one nationality in your country. prepare yourself, the fun is just beginning.
    You never had one nationality in your country.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post

You never had one nationality in your country.
    i know my english is bad being 2nd language and all but how did you misunderstand? in usa everybody is labelled, italian american, african american, indian american, etc etc. while in europe most countries tend to have one nationality... NOT ANY LONGER. welcome to the diverse world and what treasure gems it holds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    i know my english is bad being 2nd language and all but how did you misunderstand? in usa everybody is labelled, italian american, african american, indian american, etc etc. while in europe most countries tend to have one nationality... NOT ANY LONGER. welcome to the diverse world and what treasure gems it holds.
    We have one nationality because we have our own ethnic groups living in here. Not because we werent affected by trade, migrations of various kinds or anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    They should just shoot anyone who tries to illegally invade their country.
    Who would be illegally invade their country?
    Asylum seekers enter legally by definition.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Who would be illegally invade their country?
    Asylum seekers enter legally by definition.
    Actually, under the dublin agreement, any "asylum seeker" in northern Europe is already in breach and "illegally" entering.

Wanting to go to specific country to claim "asylum" is not asylum, its selective migration.
    not to mention it already been noted that around 50% of these migrants are not actually refugees or legitimate asylum seekers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Sweden wants to be Number 1 SJW country of europe then they should deal with the consequenses themself.
    This is how it should be. We can offer aid if they regain their sanity and start cleaning up the country by throwing out the criminal scum and abusers of the welfare system, but we certainly shouldn't help them to stack the mountain of shit even higher.