Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Because if someone wrote the essence of what was said down in an article and added some graphs people would call it brilliant.
    "people" will call any thing brilliant that dosnt make it so

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    i really don't think the us care about civilian casualties
    Our ROE very severely disagrees with you.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    First: Nuke the entire Middle East!
    Second: Ban religion world-wide so we get no more brainwashed lunatics!
    well then you would just have normal lunatics not really a step up

The war with Eastasia never ends.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The same way you end the war on drugs or the war on bullying.

You don't.

So many misinformed racist idiots in 2 pages, its just amazing.

15+ Year Old Account
    If Bush hadn’t invaded Iraq in 2003, there would be no ISIS. He destabilized the region by toppling Saddam with an ill-conceived war sold on false premises, and we are now paying the price.

If Obama hadn’t withdrawn the last American troops from Iraq, we could have stopped the rise of ISIS and prevented that country from sinking into chaos

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    So many misinformed racist idiots in 2 pages, its just amazing.
    based on what? Havent seen anyone make claims of sorts?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    The war with Eastasia never ends.
    Pretty much. The only solution will be to install regional strongmen in the areas and turn our eyes away while they consolidate power. Assad is winning his war right now and I bet if you asked the Syrians which time they preferred they would say when Assad was in total control.

Deleted
    Like this.

Drop a few extra just to be sure, probably that shithole on the lower left aswell.

You can't win a war on terror since you can't fight an intangible concept like that. If by terror whe mean islamic terrorists the only solution is containment and weeding out the damaging ideology over time. This requires stable leadership that in interested in containing the crazy. Which isn't very likely since the US threw Iraq into chaos and made it an Iranian proxy, Assad is barely holding on, Saudies cant control their princes funding sunni proxies and Iran's proxies make a new sunni dictatorship in Syria unlikely. It's a hot mess the west can't fix and so long as the regional powers are playing risk with the region not much will change.

Also fighting an endless, unwinnable war is great for the military industrial complex. Maybe if they didn't lobby US goverment officials their foreign policy would be different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    By not going to war against an ideology.
    ^I agree on that.

The same way as we're going to win a war with the concept of the direction left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kill them all, and their families. Has the advantage of removing ~1/4 of the worlds population.

One thing we can definitely see is that the ISIS mentality is not an uncommon one.

Maybe we can put all of ISIS and all the people on this forum that advocate mass murder out in Australia?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Easy answer: Nuke the shit out of the Middle East. Problem solved.
    This so much...

However the realistic answer is you don't end it. They hate western culture. They hate any culture that isn't theirs. They will do what they can to kill as many as they can as that's what they believe has to happen according to the Quran. With that they get retaliated on, and then any people we kill their families turn to the extremist groups because they're led to believe we're evil for killing their family member even though essentially it's in defense. The only way to end it is to destroy the middle east completely.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Kill them all, and their families. Has the advantage of removing ~1/4 of the worlds population.
    Hey brave boy, you going to be one of the ones pulling the trigger?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Hey brave boy, you going to be one of the ones pulling the trigger?
    where do I sign up

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    In truth the "pound Rakka into a parking lot," is a fairly astute idea.

People joke about the "nuke the bastards," but the idea isn't without merit. I don't mean Bushes shock and awe, I mean an absolute war of annihilation carried out against ISIS and Jihadi's. First targeting and completely vaporizing critical areas to Islamic prophecy, namely the city of the Apocalypse. Make cruel examples of them, and be without any form of mercy or compassion. This would be an absolute war of extermination, a war of annihilation and it would require a ruthless execution and no pity or concern for civilians caught in it. It would have to be so gruesome and terrifying that they themselves loose all faith, in themselves, in their cause, in God. You would have to break their very souls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.