Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    The flail keeps hitting the human male model in the nuts... effective.
    flails were always almost as dangerous to the user as the target in unskilled hands. when learning to use nunchuks on a hard target I once put my entire arm to sleep from the elbow down by not accounting for the rebound.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post
    Still remember the awful time swipe got a CD in Cata... group tanking was just awful. New adds pop up, and want to gnaw on the healer? Swipe. Oh sorry, still on CD.

I just want swipe as a tool without a fucking CD, is this so much to ask for Blizz? Dang.
    Warriors and their CD on TClap, since forever, say hello. Stop complaining. The only valid complaint you can have about this is that tab targeting is so fucked that selected new streaming mobs is a nightmare without mindless AoE threat grabs.

Whelp, they've killed my interest in my hunter's artifact.
    Killed my interest in my warrior's artifact.
    Might as well kill my interest in my paladin's standard artifact. Ashbringer it is, then.

That and using old models from Classic & TBC, back when weapons looked like they were made of metal crafted by someone who knew what they were doing. >_>

Thank you Mmo-champ.. i no longer give a flying F about artifact weapons after seeing it here day in day out.

ohh and ty blizzard for making the talent system idiotic, BUT wait, lets add some more talents to weapons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamez2 View Post
    Thank you Mmo-champ.. i no longer give a flying F about artifact weapons after seeing it here day in day out.

ohh and ty blizzard for making the talent system idiotic, BUT wait, lets add some more talents to weapons.
    so who forced you to read all the details about the weapons ?

Fuck off Jay Wilson, this is World of Warcraft not Diablo 3.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrotosTheTank View Post
    Warriors and their CD on TClap, since forever, say hello. Stop complaining. The only valid complaint you can have about this is that tab targeting is so fucked that selected new streaming mobs is a nightmare without mindless AoE threat grabs.
    Can't compare the two. And why should Droods be like Warriors? We had swipe for literally ever, since release of 1.0. No need to change a decent mechanic. Furthermore, just because Warriors have cd on Thunderclap this means Droods should have it as well on Swipe? Kinda strange, how does the Drood's cd-less swipe affect you?

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Whelp, they've killed my interest in my hunter's artifact.
    Killed my interest in my warrior's artifact.
    Might as well kill my interest in my paladin's standard artifact. Ashbringer it is, then.

That and using old models from Classic & TBC, back when weapons looked like they were made of metal crafted by someone who knew what they were doing. >_>
    I realize this is kind of contradictory to the entire design and concept of the "Artifacts"....but you can transmog over them with whatever weapon/shield you want.

No reason to blow off playing any specific spec or class just because you don't like the look of the "Artifact" itself when you can make it look like nearly anything in the game.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    All ducks can now drop items.