Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, as a human, why would I wish that?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Nope, but I am really curious what develops on earth after humanity is gone.
    The cats will take over. All they need to do is evolve opposable thumbs and they're golden.

no. what a terrible question and topic.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

No? Why would I? Anyone who genuinely desires every single human life to be snuffed out is simply deranged. You could make a valid point that the world would be better off without specific individuals and problematic groups but to desire every single human on the planet to be wiped out? That would involve a considerable amount of innocent blood to be spilled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    No, I have a vested interest in humanity sticking around, being human myself and all.
    Absolutely this...

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Every time I enter a full Russian pre-made battleground...

I'm not a depressed teenager, so no...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    I know that I have those days where it is the only thing I can think of. Sometimes I look at the world in very large view and all I see are problems that humans have created. From massive income inequality, corruption, greed, cruelty, murder, extortion, bribery, ect all I see is how badly humans have fucked up and the world. I can't help to think that maybe the world would be a better place if all human beings were expunged from the face of the earth and it was left to the wild animals.
    There is absolutely nothing that says you cant leave, and nothing saying you cant lead by example.

Note to Mods: No, I am not advocating that anyone kill themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

No, stop being silly. Just saying if I had a red button to restart it all, I probably would.
    Killing EVERYone on the planet is probably a bit worse than shooting up a school, just saying.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

No, because i'm human, and I don't want to die, ever.
    Last edited by Valstorm Warsong; 2016-02-22 at 01:10 PM.

Deleted
    No I don't, I have my own goals, hopes, dreams and sense of fulfillment in my life, I don't buy into the media negativity. I just enjoy my life and travel the world.
    If you hate the world so much just take yourself out of the picture rather than wish death upon everyone else.

Nope. I'm not an emo teenager. Guess that's why I don't.

No, because I think that's a very lazy and short sighted position to hold. You're essentially saying no one must ever be allowed to try because we're I don't think we're doing well right now.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I'm usually pretty ok with this happening. I just want to live long enough to enjoy some of the carnage.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

If I wish that then I wish for my own demise. My primal instinct within me teaches me to revere and respect death.

I don't wish it upon myself.

Deleted
    I don't have psychopathic tendencies so no, I guess.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Nope, but I am really curious what develops on earth after humanity is gone.
    I like this answer. One of those "we can't possibly observe it, but damn it would be cool if we could."

7+ Year Old Account
    I know that I have those days where it is the only thing I can think of. Sometimes I look at the world in very large view and all I see are problems that humans have created. From massive income inequality, corruption, greed, cruelty, murder, extortion, bribery, ect all I see is how badly humans have fucked up and the world. I can't help to think that maybe the world would be a better place if all human beings were expunged from the face of the earth and it was left to the wild animals.
    The fact that income inequality came before murder on your little list....

No, I don't wish the human race was wiped out. Sheesh.