Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Less than 5% unemployment in the US currently, best economy in 20 years. Thanks Obama.
    Yeah except the jobs being created are of a lower level and with the aca targeting those people they have even less money.

Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    How else do you expect to solve the problems that lie before us?
    most of us get a job

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Less than 5% unemployment in the US currently, best economy in 20 years. Thanks Obama.
    economy before internet bubble was way better and healthier. and i love people that think the president has anything to do with the economy.

What is the possibility of civil war between Black and White people in USA?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Probably higher than between the poor and rich. Racial tension is at a record high in many countries, i'm surprised Americas black community havent responded more violently regarding the police murders. Some half-assed riot, have seen nothing yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalkapallo View Post
    Racial tension is at a record high in many countries
    It's almost like people don't like it when their country is flooded with unskilled third worlders.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    It's almost like people don't like it when their country is flooded with unskilled third worlders.
    Yea let them drown in the ocean instead. It's always easier to have a complete lack of empathy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yea let them drown in the ocean instead. It's always easier to have a complete lack of empathy.
    I prefer cold hard logic over emotions and feels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it was North vs South last time so naturally East vs West should be next.

Most of the tech nerds are in the west (+Google, Apple, etc) so they can probably just shut off everyone's smartphone which will be enough for the east to surrender. Amazon is in the west too so they can just stop shipping stuff to the east.

Yeah, the east is screwed.
    Last edited by Daws001; 2016-02-23 at 06:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The American Way is to fight for your beliefs, and to fight for your rights. Eventually, more people will stand up for that, and yes, there will be a Civil War.

Hopefully I am dead before then, because I would never want to see the blood bath that would result from a war in a country with 300 million people in it. Nor would I want to see the state of the country after it is over.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post
    Well, it was North vs South last time so naturally East vs West should be next.

Most of the tech nerds are in the west (+Google, Apple, etc) so they can probably just shut off everyone's smartphone which will be enough for the east to surrender. Amazon is in the west too so they can just stop shipping stuff to the east.

Yeah, the east is screwed.
    I honestly don't think it will be so clearly separated. I think it would scattered ideals across the nation. While I do think the South will likely end up with mostly the same ideals, cause they are just kinda like that. There is the mid west, and some northern states that aren't so different from the south.
    Last edited by Kathandira; 2016-02-23 at 06:56 PM.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

I wouldn't shed a tear if the 1% get their kamuffins and some militia wipes them out.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    I wouldn't shed a tear if the 1% get their kamuffins and some militia wipes them out.
    Do you even have a list of who most of the 1% are and where they are at? If the 1%-complainers wont even bother doing that, then who exactly do you think is going to get off their ass to wipe them out?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think the American population will ever rise up against it's corrupt government ever again. That's just my opinion though.
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

Probably higher than between the poor and rich. Racial tension is at a record high in many countries, i'm surprised Americas black community havent responded more violently regarding the police murders. Some half-assed riot, have seen nothing yet.
    Probably because, believe it or not, the black community isn't actually the group of violent thugs that the media, our politicians and police would like you to believe they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbramancer View Post
    I don't think the American population will ever rise up against it's corrupt government ever again. That's just my opinion though.
    Not unless they run out of enemies without.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if income inequality and joblessness will get bad enough in the US that another civil war breaks out? With corporations and the super wealthy have such a death hold on government and officials civil war may turn out to be the only thing that can change it.

Quite honestly, sometimes I think about voting republican just to increase income inequality faster in order to spark a civil war faster. I feel like I have been oppressed and held down by the super wealthy and corporations my entire life and I want their blood over it.
    Could there be? Possibly? Would the side standing up for the little man win? No

Flat out no...to many mindless automatons out there who will just do what they're told and blindly believe anything that is told to them or would be to afraid to lose their little piece. Not to mention money can buy almost anything...including people. I'm sure there are plenty of *crusaders* who would gladly sell out for the tiny piece of pie that would be offered to them.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Do you even have a list of who most of the 1% are and where they are at? If the 1%-complainers wont even bother doing that, then who exactly do you think is going to get off their ass to wipe them out?
    If I started making a list, I'd feel the need to start checking names off if you know what I mean.

I wonder if income inequality and joblessness will get bad enough in the US that another civil war breaks out? With corporations and the super wealthy have such a death hold on government and officials civil war may turn out to be the only thing that can change it.

Quite honestly, sometimes I think about voting republican just to increase income inequality faster in order to spark a civil war faster. I feel like I have been oppressed and held down by the super wealthy and corporations my entire life and I want their blood over it.
    do you honestly think that the democrats are not in the pockets of billionaires too? Both sides take money from the rich, except Trump, he only takes his own money and its part of why people love him, hes not beholden to anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    Probably because, believe it or not, the black community isn't actually the group of violent thugs that the media, our politicians and police would like you to believe they are.
    Nobody (in the media) anything about the black community, they are talking about the BLM movement which is a bunch of entitled children who block roads and burn innocent peoples businesses for stupid reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Wont happen. The citizens are a hell of a lot less armed than the government.
    And they keep working harder and harder to make it that way. Ever wonder just why it is exactly that your local law enforcement agency has a god damn tank and all that riot gear vehicle support in your sleepy town?

I really wish people would stop with this bullshit assumption that the "US GOVERNMENT" will automatically include the military because it doesn't. What you're more likely to face is the 1,000,000 active law enforcement agents who have more authority than the military, who do not answer to an oath to the Constitution, and are directly controlled by the financial market.

But no worries, keep giving your protection rights up everyone.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not going to happen. Other than maybe a revolt at the polls. A lot has happened since 1861. :P Whatever the people decide which direction this country is headed , the rest will have to accept that sometimes things just suck for them and move on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Just about zero.

Riots and looting are probably the worst it's going to get in response to just being poor, hungry and homeless.

If there was some sort of police/military crackdown in response to that, (Which they HAVE done before, after the Boston bombing, using Army troops on US soil which is against the law) and the 'civilians' fought back, we probably wouldn't call it a civil war, but that's more or less what it would be.

The media would call it rioting, lawlessness, etc. Media in other countries would start calling it a civil war if it got bad enough, long before our own would.