Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evildeffy View Post
    No more Xperia Z for you!

Xperia Z is dead... it is now the Xperia X.

Link to source!
    Name is name, don't care about name, :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    I never mentioned that I would remove the SD Card from the phone. Just simply plug the phone to any PC and transfer data.

I use a personal FTP server I have setup. Along with freedns and my router running OpenWRT. But internet access is spotty and I may not be able to access it.
    So then you don't really need the SD Card. You seem to be hung up on the SD Card when it seems like if you just had an affordable device that had internal storage matching that of an SD Card you would be ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    So then you don't really need the SD Card. You seem to be hung up on the SD Card when it seems like if you just had an affordable device that had internal storage matching that of an SD Card you would be ok.
    I guess, but my SD Card is fully and it needs to be upgraded. And if I bought that bluetooth gamepad, I would definitely need more storage. Besides we might actually have applications that demand more storage in the future. Have you tried installing Hearthstone? The game is 3GB large.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    I guess, but my SD Card is fully and it needs to be upgraded. And if I bought that bluetooth gamepad, I would definitely need more storage. Besides we might actually have applications that demand more storage in the future. Have you tried installing Hearthstone? The game is 3GB large.
    Yeah, I had Hearthstone on my phone for a while. I did have to remove a couple other things to install it as well, but they were things I probably should have taken off my phone a long time ago anyway, like 5 minute videos of the floor my daughter made, lol. All in all though, the experience of Hearthstone on my phone kinda sucked, much prefer playing on my tablet, so I uninstalled it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I guess you don't know you can put stuff on the SD card without taking it out of the phone... Not sure why you think having expandable storage space is such a bad thing.
    I don't see it as a bad thing, I'm just saying I don't see the need for it if the phone already has enough internal storage. I've had my phone for nearly 2 years now and have never had the need for more storage. It has 16GB of which a little over 6 is used by the system, so it has 10gb I can use. Sure, I have come close to filling it a few times, but as I said, this really just made me go through and remove stuff I should not have left on there anyway. I am not against it, just saying it makes no sense for that to be the one deciding factor in a phone. If the metrics from the carriers show most people don't use them and they can get more internal storage in there then it becomes a non-issue.

Though I guess, if it is something that metrics show is not really being used, like in my case, and it increases the cost of the phone, then yeah, it kinda is a bad thing. I don't like spending money for something I am not going to use. A phone that has this is charging for it and I am not using it, so yeah, I guess it really is a bad thing.