Poll: ?

Legion Street Date Reveal: Soon?

Legion is coming out in less than six months which means in the following weeks probably in late April, Blizz will announce the Legion street date reveal. The Pre-Patch will most likely hit live servers in May or June due to a large portion of it is already being tested on in the alpha whether this is intentional or unintentional, I do not know. A July or August release seems likely.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Legion is coming out in less than six months which means in the following weeks probably in late April, Blizz will announce the Legion street date reveal. The Pre-Patch will most likely hit live servers in May or June due to a large portion of it is already being tested on in the alpha whether this is intentional or unintentional, I do not know. A July or August release seems likely.
    The street date will most likely be revealed two months before live launch, as has been the case for basically every expansion- not six months in advance. We aren't even in beta yet, and two zones are still not available for testing. I agree about July or August, but that means we're looking at a street date announcement two to three months from now (four if launch is in September), and I wouldn't call that "soon."

Mod note: Edited your thread title to avoid the possibility of misleading people.

Pre-patch in September, release late October is my guess.

(Edit: release date announced late May/early June)

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRik View Post

(Edit: release date announced late May/early June)
    September 21st is the deadline..

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRik View Post

(Edit: release data announced late May/early June)
    Not with their "on or before September 21st, 2016" announcement that was married to the pre-order. We at least know when the latest date will be- not because they said "summer" during a press event, but because they gave a hard deadline to a product that people will be able to return if that deadline isn't met.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    The street date will most likely be revealed two months before live launch, as has been the case for basically every expansion- not six months in advance. We aren't even in beta yet, and two zones are still not available for testing. I agree about July or August, but that means we're looking at a street date announcement two to three months from now (four if launch is in September), and I wouldn't call that "soon."

Mod note: Edited your thread title to avoid the possibility of misleading people.
    They announced WoD in August and it came out in November so thats 3 months. I'm pretty sure Aszuna and Suramar will be released at the same time they move from Alpha -> Beta which should include all the specs, music files; basically a huge ass patch. I wouldn't even doubt it that the Login screen would be included as well

Not with their "on or before September 21st, 2016" announcement that was married to the pre-order. We at least know when the latest date will be- not because they said "summer" during a press event, but because they gave a hard deadline to a product that people will be able to return if that deadline isn't met.
    Fair enough, haven't pre-ordered so didn't know that. On September 21st then is my prediction for release. Pre-patch at the end of August (end of summer holidays for most)

I'm counting on Pax East 100% its a good time and its 2-3 maybe 4 months away but there is no time before it that they can take advantage of.

+We all know legion beta is coming out next week
    Be Free! <3

Warlords' date was revealed 3 months ahead of its release.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    They announced WoD in August and it came out in November so thats 3 months. I'm pretty sure Aszuna and Suramar will be released at the same time they move from Alpha -> Beta which should include all the specs, music files; basically a huge ass patch. I wouldn't even doubt it that the Login screen would be included as well
    WoD is the outlier- BC, WotLK, Cata, and Mists all had their release dates announced a few days before the two-month mark exactly. This is why I say two months is more likely- Blizz has only broken the pattern once in five expansions. It's not definite, though, it could certainly be earlier, I just think it's a little safer to assume based on the trend than on a single instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoD is the outlier- BC, WotLK, Cata, and Mists all had their release dates announced a few days before the two-month mark exactly. This is why I say two months is more likely- Blizz has only broken the pattern once in five expansions. It's not definite, though, it could certainly be earlier, I just think it's a little safer to assume based on the trend than on a single instance.
    Yeah I would not start getting worried if we don't have a release date before May. I would start getting worried if it's the end of May and no release date, that'd start to scare me.

I am of the opinion that it won't meet it's projected "released on or before" date.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Yeah I would not start getting worried if we don't have a release date before May. I would start getting worried if it's the end of May and no release date, that'd start to scare me.
    You must be easily scared...

10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason, I can totally feel a July 22nd release for the xpac.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stockers View Post
    I am of the opinion that it won't meet it's projected "released on or before" date.

- - - Updated - - -

You must be easily scared...
    They'll rush it out before not making the deadline.

They've never not made a deadline, ever. EVER.

They will meet it, as they always do. To say they won't is to say you'll also win the lottery tomorrow for millions of dollars, you're saying something that hasn't happened yet, because it's unlikely.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Street date will be revealed at the end of movie
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!