Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Garrosh mount on bmah...

...how often did you see same and on which approx. price the mount is sold?

thx in advance!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Which one? Juggernaut, or wolf?

Both can be on the BMAH as far as I know though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Which one? Juggernaut, or wolf?

Both can be on the BMAH as far as I know though.
    sry...was thinking on Juggernaut!!!...is not wolf aotc type mount???

15+ Year Old Account
    954k every time
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Seen it 3 or 4 times on my server, went for about 500-550k each time.

10+ Year Old Account
    sorta off topic; is soo solo able with current max (mythic) gear? or will we have to wait till 110?

Quote Originally Posted by Septik View Post
    sorta off topic; is soo solo able with current max (mythic) gear? or will we have to wait till 110?
    Normal? I think. Mythic? Unlikely.

don't think mythic has been done, but it's best to wait till 110 when you can probably do it with multiple characters per week, instead of just 1 really good geared main.

I've solo'd the entire place on normal with a 720 Warlock. Others have completed Heroic. I don't think anyone completed everything on Mythic.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    I've solo'd the entire place on normal with a 720 Warlock. Others have completed Heroic. I don't think anyone completed everything on Mythic.
    It would be interesting to show us what you did for Galakras.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    I would really like to know that aswell.

I have seen it once, went for gold cap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic Garrosh is currently undoable by all specs, but should be possible with a shit-ton of gear.

Since you can't extend Mythic lockouts, whenever you kill Mythic Garrosh you also have to kill the other 12 bosses each time. Currently, Mythic Immerseous can be solod (But it takes over an hour), Mythic Protectors is doable with gear, Mythic Norushen is doable with gear, Mythic Sha of Pride requires something like 1.5 mil dps (Like H Ultraxion, its a wipe if you don't kill it within the first 40-50 seconds), Mythic Galakras is unsoloable (You need two players to pull Galakras down), Mythic Juggernaut-Nazgrim requires gear, Mythic Malk requires a SHITton of gear (Need to kill him in about 2 minutes), Mythic Siegecrafter requires a shit-ton of gear (He does have an enrage timer, and has a constant 90% damage reduction about 40 seconds in), Mythic Paragons requires a shit-ton of gear (You have to kill dissector within 20-30 seconds), Mythic Spoils requires a shit-ton of gear, Mythic Thok requires a shit-ton of gear, ect ect.

With the exception of Galakras, SoO Mythic will likely not be soloable until late Legion. Blizzard has been good about making unsoloable fights soloable though, so chances are Galakras will be adjusted to be soloable at some point in time (Likely requiring only one shot to knock down)

I capped it on my US realm, but not instantly. It was at 500k from like 5am until about 20 minutes to closing time. I figured that I'm not gonna be able to solo farm him anytime soon and I liked it, so why not? I probably should have bought it for the 300K something carry cost at the ends of MoP but I wasn't actively playing back then and cap now is probably worth less than 300k was in MoP anyway, and I had less gold back then. (I think I had 1.5mil going into WoD so that was a bigger % of my net worth also).

Edit:
    My friend said people were talking trash about it on /2, but I had to explain to him that they always do that. We on the forums here think cap isn't that big a deal, but I agree with the sentiment that to the average player, gold cap seems like an unreachable thing.

To put things in perspective, Experiment 12-b went for like 550k on my realm, and I wouldn't pay for that since I find it easily farmable. Cap doesn't seem so bad for this in comparison. (I still need Blazing Drake from DS and I'm still farming it b/c I figure I get extra gold anyway, and it's easy for me to watch TV or a movie while doing it).
    Last edited by Renatawow; 2016-02-23 at 05:39 PM.

Instantly capped a few days ago on defias brotherhood eu

Immerseus, though I know is soloable is a huge pain in the ass to solo. It takes forever to do.

Galakras and Spoils are impossible to actually solo as you need 2 people for the cannons and if there isn't at least 1 person per side for spoils or the boss instantly ends the fight. You can't even solo those fights in LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Checking BM AH everday and it popped up once so far.

Needless to add it was instant goldcap, as are all noteworthy Items on Ravencrest EU. That server where someone bid Gold Cap on Dun Morog cub, and today someone bid gold cap on Spectral Tiger PET.
    then I am doomed with only 500k...meh

Galakras and Spoils I brought in another player. Galakras was just to use to use the canon, they didn't help with killing things but did get targeted for a couple abilities. Spoils they had to damage stuff.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renatawow View Post
    I capped it on my US realm, but not instantly. It was at 500k from like 5am until about 20 minutes to closing time. I figured that I'm not gonna be able to solo farm him anytime soon and I liked it, so why not? I probably should have bought it for the 300K something carry cost at the ends of MoP but I wasn't actively playing back then and cap now is probably worth less than 300k was in MoP anyway, and I had less gold back then. (I think I had 1.5mil going into WoD so that was a bigger % of my net worth also).

Edit:
    My friend said people were talking trash about it on /2, but I had to explain to him that they always do that. We on the forums here think cap isn't that big a deal, but I agree with the sentiment that to the average player, gold cap seems like an unreachable thing.

To put things in perspective, Experiment 12-b went for like 550k on my realm, and I wouldn't pay for that since I find it easily farmable. Cap doesn't seem so bad for this in comparison. (I still need Blazing Drake from DS and I'm still farming it b/c I figure I get extra gold anyway, and it's easy for me to watch TV or a movie while doing it).
    As mentioned before, RNG plays a big part here, While i got the heroic Deathwing mount fast, the experiment was eluding me for 10+ weeks farm with 8 characters per week. It appeared on the BMAH, i bid on it for 600k, i won. I wouldn't push the bid much further though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Checking BM AH everday and it popped up once so far.

Needless to add it was instant goldcap, as are all noteworthy Items on Ravencrest EU. That server where someone bid Gold Cap on Dun Morog cub, and today someone bid gold cap on Spectral Tiger PET.
    I remember reading bout a guy who big gold cap on the cub, but meant to bid it on invincible or something, on Ravencrest EU a while back. Funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    Galakras and Spoils I brought in another player. Galakras was just to use to use the canon, they didn't help with killing things but did get targeted for a couple abilities. Spoils they had to damage stuff.
    Which isn't quite soloing. Im guessing you had the burst for Sha o Fear 10 man?

Hopefully, blizzard removes the enrage from Immerseous, makes Sha not use prison when solod, make Galakras come down with one cannon, and allow for Spoils soloing.