Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I'm not sure if the EU as a whole even has any kind of mechanic that allows to ban people.. I mean even terror watch lists and requests for extraditions only go so far and are probably the closest thing. I'm not even sure the UK can just "lulz ban" people, even though the ridiculous internet-social media hype tries to ban every person non grata there recently (and sabotages their own influence by doing so..).
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    They could build a wall and force us to pay for it to keep our rapists and murders out of Europe.
    Nah, EU does have means to do it, problem is, EU doesn't permit us to stop it fully. We can ban by passport and throw the person back, and he can legally return again till caught.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I'm not sure if the EU as a whole even has any kind of mechanic that allows to ban people.. I mean even terror watch lists and requests for extraditions only go so far and are probably the closest thing. I'm not even sure the UK can just "lulz ban" people, even though the ridiculous internet-social media hype tries to ban every person non grata there recently (and sabotages their own influence by doing so..).
    The EU reserves the right to refuse entry for non-EU nationals and can enforce it by not issuing visa, as does the UK and we've done it loads of times for people who our Government believes would be a detriment to society, such as Westboro Baptist Church members, Muslim hate preachers (mainly them), etc.

I'm not really sure how he can sue for denying entry if he isn't an EU citizen though, as it would require a right of entry being denied which he wouldn't have as a US Citizen, just as EU Citizens don't have a right of entry to the US.

Mary Honeyball sounds like the name of a Roger Moore-era Bond girl.
    Last edited by Kalis; 2016-02-23 at 06:40 AM.

He's gotten so much free publicity.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Roosh V? I'm surprised people even take that guy seriously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    What comes through pretty clearly though is he believes that if a woman enters a man's house...she has consented to have sex with him. Everything he says in the blog follows victim blaming logic.

you were in the fucking thread.

The logic is fundamentally clear:
    A, Most rapes occur on private property.
    B, Its virtually impossible to prove rape on private property - Where the woman consented to everything but the sex - This is simply due to the way our legal system works, its impossible to change, unless you want to end the presumption of innocence.
    So C, We should just inform women of this reality, instead of lying to them and pretending that the law is an actual recourse.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Guys, he did not actually mean he wants rape legalized. It was a satirical statement. There are no pro-rape groups.
    from the last time this nonsense came up.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world...-a3185721.html

Is this a sensible measure, a reckless abuse of power or is it the political version of the below.
    some 'movie'
    I find it hilarious that ([if]) while the UK is nearing a EU referendum based on a feeling that the EU tries to butt in too much a MEP in the UK wants to have the commission butt in more. I realize the two groups are not the same but still.. Hilarious.
    Last edited by Xarkan; 2016-02-23 at 10:26 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Is this the guy that wrote, in a book, that if a person is inside your house, you are free to do whatever you want to them and law doesn't apply?
    No, that was a thought experiment. Not an endorsement of rape. Stop blindly repeating what others say. Surely you must realize what folly that is?

Deleted
    why ban him and not the muslim invaders

wait are you telling me you get to judge a person for who he is, as long as he's not brown?

not that all of the muslims really have dark skin color, but you get the idea
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-02-23 at 11:19 AM.

If someone is enough of an imbecile to fall for Roosh's trolling, I think their political job should be severely questioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    why ban him and not the muslim invaders

wait are you telling me you get to judge a person for who he is, as long as he's not brown?

not that all of the muslims really have dark skin color, but you get the idea
    He's called Daryush Valizadeh, his family comes from the same region as those 'Muslim invaders'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    He's called Daryush Valizadeh, his family comes from the same region as those 'Muslim invaders'.
    nevermind, then

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Then you guys are a bunch of Islamaphobes for wanting to ban him.

How dare you?

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Someone sounds salty?

On-Topic: Has there been any updates about this guy? I think, just like the other, if you're pro-rape (or can possibly be) then it isn't wanted attitude in any common sense society.
    The "pro-rape" thing again? Really?

Just read what he actually said. It's stupid, and would obviously never be a good idea, but the people who picked up and ran with that line are full of shit.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The people getting butthurt over this guy everywhere for being "pro-rape" completely miss the point that it was Satire. Banning someone from your country for Satire is just silly.

The fact it ended with this sentence "Until then, this devastating rape culture will continue, and women who we treat as children will continue to act like children." Shows it was just him taking a jab at the idiocy of Fembots that scream about Rape-culture constantly.
    Last edited by Super Kami Dende; 2016-02-23 at 11:38 AM.

Roosh is a sexist, attention seeking, loser and this nonsense feeds him. They are doing more harm than good.
    X

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    That's the Fonz jumping the shark, in case anyone was wondering.
    And here's a bit more clarification, in case someone still doesn't get it:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...umpingTheShark
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumping_the_shark

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    The "pro-rape" thing again? Really?

Just read what he actually said. It's stupid, and would obviously never be a good idea, but the people who picked up and ran with that line are full of shit.
    Oh, you mean the article titled "how to stop rape" which goes on to discuss legalising rape?

Yeah, totally full of shit.

That is practically the definition of victim blaming, summed up in one disgusting article.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    The people getting butthurt over this guy everywhere for being "pro-rape" completely miss the point that it was Satire. Banning someone from your country for Satire is just silly.

The fact it ended with this sentence "Until then, this devastating rape culture will continue, and women who we treat as children will continue to act like children." Shows it was just him taking a jab at the idiocy of Fembots that scream about Rape-culture constantly.
    I think you need to look up the definition of satire, because this isn't satire.

The article states, in unequivocal terms, if a Woman gets drunk and goes home with a guy, she forfeits the right to say no. That is rape. Sorry, if you disagree, you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Delekii View Post
    Oh, you mean the article titled "how to stop rape" which goes on to discuss legalising rape?

That is practically the definition of victim blaming, summed up in one disgusting article.

I think you need to look up the definition of satire, because this isn't satire.

The article states, in unequivocal terms, if a Woman gets drunk and goes home with a guy, she forfeits the right to say no. That is rape. Sorry, if you disagree, you're wrong.
    It also states it's satire right at the top.

It's only satire if I get the joke.
    Alternatively, if you can't see painfully obvious satire, the joke is on you.
    Or perhaps this is just a troll and people feeding it should feel bad.

Not sure what piece of conventional wisdom to apply.
    But that MEP should be laughed out of their seat.

Well, at least you can admit it.

See? Full of shit. The article states that if this were to be the case, women wouldn't get plastered and then go home with the type of people who would do that to them. People wouldn't let their friends get drunk and then go home with strangers any more than they would let them get drunk and then get behind a wheel. Idiots just want to get hung up on the rape part and ignore the personal responsibility aspect.

I don't know why you insist on making me defend this idiot.