Deleted

Smile Screenshots of your adventures

Post screenshots of some memorable/funny moments you have encountered!

Here's a sort of summary of my adventures. No matter what I do, this seems to be the response I get across the galaxy:

Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2016-02-23 at 05:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're obviously not using force lightning enough - more of them should be either smouldering corpses, or cringing with fear. (Not that I play darkside Sorcerer, nope, not a bit. )
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

All those pictures of Star Wars characters facepalming and you didnt think to sneak one of Picard doing his classic Picard-palm in there?

Quote Originally Posted by notanmmmonewbie View Post
    All those pictures of Star Wars characters facepalming and you didnt think to sneak one of Picard doing his classic Picard-palm in there?
    I like the way you think.

Deleted
    Damn I cant post mine Im new here

Quote Originally Posted by notanmmmonewbie View Post
    I was thinking this EXACT SAME THING. Scrolling through after the 3rd row and.... HEY where's Picard

Still have the email announcing launch.