Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thomix View Post
    RIP Water Strider
    i agree the mount ch ange wa snot needed.. now how am i gonna get across waters quicker swimming takes forever. and not everyone mains a dk or a druid.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Earth Elemental nerf was entirely unnecessary, ele shamans now have no may to mitigate damage at all.

Why are they nerfing gold? Shits getting more expensive in the game with every patch.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Why are they nerfing gold? Shits getting more expensive in the game with every patch.
    This is the expansion patch. Why wouldn't they nerf the gold from garrisons? Other than achievements and basic stuff there should be no real reason to return to the WOD garrison come release, especially not for free gold.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, aside from them gutting themselfs with that Garrison stuff. Dreadlords you say!?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    cause blizzard is invoking their "project greed plan" which will cause massive amounts of players to buy tokens and exchange them for gold.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

All this complaining about the waterstriders without even thinking about maybe it is because there will be legion items that do the same thing only better. Fishing artifact, treasures, ring drops, etc. Doesn't sound so bad when you think about it gives us something to do and several choices to do it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceylina View Post
    All this complaining about the waterstriders without even thinking about maybe it is because there will be legion items that do the same thing only better. Fishing artifact, treasures, ring drops, etc. Doesn't sound so bad when you think about it gives us something to do and several choices to do it.
    fishing is so damn long and boring...did i mention it takes forever to get it up in rank.

Deleted
    Damn it, I just realized Legion is the first expack to launch with the token already in the game. Do you think they actually will make a lot of gold sinks (like Mammoth/Yak, Alliance Chopper etc.) solely for that reason?

Deleted
    "Summon Dreadlord Name changed from "Summon Inquisitor" to "Summon Dreadlord". Summon a demonic Inquisitor that will launch Shadowfrost Dreadlord that will launch Shadow Volleys at all targets that you have Doomed. Lasts 18 sec. Demonology Warlock - Level 100 Talent. 0 Soul Shard. Instant. 24 sec cooldown."

This has to be super-awesome, cuz I was totally hyped by the Inquisitor's skin which perfectly fitted the volley-concept !!
    Grrmblbl

So glad I spent all that time and gold building up my alt garrisons.

Physics? Now that sounds interesting!
    However, I am pretty sure we are talking about stuff like debris from spells bouncing around, more so since it is toggleable option, so client side.
    Still good news, though.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's not the issue, at least for me. The issue is that they're intending to take away something I worked for (die in flame wreath, Nat Pagle) to force me to work for the exact same thing in 'new' content. (That's what pissed me off so greatly about Draenor Perks, too: here, let's take this away from your character and add it back like it's new. Aren't you thankful?!) It's insulting on several levels.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GMZohar1 View Post
    I bet Legion has a lot of Water to go across, so by nerfing the Strider mount it will take longer for some people to get across the water. Therefore taking longer to reach destination and complete whatever it is you have to complete, therefore making the game seem longer than what it probably is. Which is the reason they took away flying before WoD hit, make the game seem longer than it really is. I am sure they will secretly increase the % chance to be knocked off your mount by enemies.
    Then remove the ability on Broken Isles not on Kalimdor or Northrend or Eastern Kingdoms... So according to you, you cannot use your strider to walk on water in 3 areas that has nothing to do with legion, because they dont want you to skip content in legion... makes sense.

The nerf is just retarded that is all. Next thing they will nerf reins of Poseidon to only work in Vashjir........

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    fishing is so damn long and boring...did i mention it takes forever to get it up in rank.
    The Garrison fishing daily makes leveling fishing trivial. I mean heck, 15 points a day? Yes, please.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    And thats it. All of my multi-box leveling has just been made moot. They've just annihilated our uses for garrisons. This is ridiculous.
    How is it pointless if you're benefiting from it right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    cause blizzard is invoking their "project greed plan" which will cause massive amounts of players to buy tokens and exchange them for gold.
    I want more people to buy them so the token gold price goes back down. I expect it to by the time the game lets me buy more tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliok View Post
    That's not the issue, at least for me. The issue is that they're intending to take away something I worked for (die in flame wreath, Nat Pagle) to force me to work for the exact same thing in 'new' content. (That's what pissed me off so greatly about Draenor Perks, too: here, let's take this away from your character and add it back like it's new. Aren't you thankful?!) It's insulting on several levels.
    Get on your Raft and start paddling.
    Last edited by arcaneshot; 2016-02-24 at 01:14 AM.

Much like flying, taking something away and giving it back later isn't content, not good content anyways. If they didn't want people getting around so easy via water strider, then they should have populated most areas with hostile fish. Besides, nerfing the these mounts is moot since we will more than likely be able to fly at some point in Legion anyways.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did they remove water walking spells from associated classes that had them? Not sure why they would nerf the mount.

I wondered how they were going to change the garrison gold missions; whether they were going to change the reward or remove them altogether. If they didn't, then it would pretty much force any min-maxer to keep going back to the garrison because you can't just pass up free gold. I'm honestly relieved that they did change it. Now I can abandon the garrison for certain when Legion hits.

The water strider changes are dumb, but I always used my raft/iceberg anyways.

Changing gold to garrison resources seems dumb, who needs that much garrison resources? Apexis or something would have made more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueness View Post
    Changing gold to garrison resources seems dumb, who needs that much garrison resources? Apexis or something would have made more sense.
    No it wouldn't. Garrison resources are the only thing useful if you want to do missions, upgrade followers or build your garrison and complete achievement.