Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by thomix View Post
    RIP Water Strider
    The water strider change is overkill. Why not just prevent it from working in new zones? Honestly I mostly use it on levelling characters, out in the old world. Now that won't be possible, and that is annoying. I didn't do all those damn fishing dailies because I like fishing.

People still complaining that the Garrison gold will be gone...

Apparently they never read up on Order Halls, ITS THE SAME GARRISON SHIT IN LEGION as it is in WoD.

Just have to start over, no big deal.

Meat to pants. I'm curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollicow View Post
    The water strider change is overkill. Why not just prevent it from working in new zones? Honestly I mostly use it on levelling characters, out in the old world. Now that won't be possible, and that is annoying. I didn't do all those damn fishing dailies because I like fishing.
    The change they actually made is exactly what you say you want. The RIP comment was editorial, not factually accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post
    Much like flying, taking something away and giving it back later isn't content, not good content anyways. If they didn't want people getting around so easy via water strider, then they should have populated most areas with hostile fish. Besides, nerfing the these mounts is moot since we will more than likely be able to fly at some point in Legion anyways.
    I agree and they could've done the same with flying - add dangers to the zones that may prevent flight rather than removal. Same continent we had before, same enemies faced, and yet Fel Cannons are nowhere to be found. Draenor has anti-air weaponry that isn't even used.

Pandaria had some big mofo's swimming around it's waters and we're right next to it + Vashj'ir to atleast create some dangerous shit. They want world to feel dangerous but they aren't making it dangerous by adding things, they're doing so by removing.

Least they could do is make the mounts usable for every place except the Broken Isles, we don't need a repeat of area specific mounts like the seahorse from Vashj'ir - still such a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    People still complaining that the Garrison gold will be gone...

Apparently they never read up on Order Halls, ITS THE SAME GARRISON SHIT IN LEGION as it is in WoD.

Just have to start over, no big deal.
    Omg, I just cannot believe they want to make the same mistake again...

Control is King Name changed from "Control is King " to "Control is King". When enemies within 1 40 yards of you are Stunned, Silenced or Polymorphed you gain 5 sec of Adrenaline Rush. Outlaw Rogue - Tier 4 PvP Talent.
    Eh? I cannot notice a change with the new name except the space..?

Am I missing something?

I'm surprised they've not let you buy the next expansion with gold.