M:Arch as DW Frost

My guild is starting to work on Mythic Arch this week for the first time. I was wondering what is the best talent as DW Frost. Necrotic Plague or Defile? Should I use the heirloom trinket over Discordant Chorus?

Trinkets: EDH + heirloom
    Talents : PL + defile

I'll stand by to see the answer from those who know better than I, but first thought that occurs to me: Isn't Archimonde getting moved too often for Defile to get off all its ticks? Which makes me think NP would do more overall damage.

Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    I'll stand by to see the answer from those who know better than I, but first thought that occurs to me: Isn't Archimonde getting moved too often for Defile to get off all its ticks? Which makes me think NP would do more overall damage.
    On mythic he barely gets moved, at least not often enough for it to be a big deal unless you place your Defile in a weird spot(place it towards the direction he'll get moved next)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    On mythic he barely gets moved, at least not often enough for it to be a big deal unless you place your Defile in a weird spot(place it towards the direction he'll get moved next)
    Good to know - thx!

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Yeah basically with the new burn strat theres little to no movement during top phase, and the down phase is quite obvious so Defile will be 100% fine

Quote Originally Posted by Psychology View Post
    Yeah basically with the new burn strat theres little to no movement during top phase, and the down phase is quite obvious so Defile will be 100% fine
    Even if youre not doing the "burn strat", movement will be the same for 1 2 or 3 doomfires, only the soakers will be moving out. Archi only moves to the middle and back to his initial spot its really simple to know where to drop defile.

is the mythic EDH + heirloom still better if you have mythic warforged DC?

Quote Originally Posted by nephzor View Post
    Trinkets: EDH + heirloom
    Talents : PL + defile
    this. use those trinkets, those talents