Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Yes, yes you could. And maybe.....maybe I have been working on it.
    Maybe.... maybe you'd like to share something with the class?
    The Dead City... it... calls to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Unanilnomen View Post
    Maybe.... maybe you'd like to share something with the class?
    Perhaps I already have, sir .

This is up to date for the build that happened in the last hour (or as up to date as I could get it before I sleep :P)

Stand outs include a big shift in the talent tree, and Annihilation going back to 1200% (from 813%), Death Sweep also got a small bump.
    Blade Dance got a few changes (nerfed damage but also reduced cost) and a pretty large change on the 0/1 non-major traits.
    Last edited by wordup; 2016-03-31 at 06:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeeeeeah buuuuuuuuddyyyyyyyy! ;D

Deleted
    This should be made sticky!
    Great work Wordup! Thanks

I added a link to it in the top post of the Havoc sticky thread a while ago. I'm thinking about just letting wordup write the Havoc 'Guide' for that post, as my interest has been more on Vengeance.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    This is up to date for the build that happened in the last hour (or as up to date as I could get it before I sleep :P)

Stand outs include a big shift in the talent tree, and Annihilation going back to 1200% (from 813%), Death Sweep also got a small bump.
    Blade Dance got a few changes (nerfed damage but also reduced cost) and a pretty large change on the 0/1 non-major traits.
    You forgot the 2 new abilities (imprison demon: instant demon incap on a 10 sec cd) and (Darkness: aoe 50% melee/spell dodge chance on a 3 min cd).
    I sarted a way back doing a pvp guide but with the amount of change it wasn't worth it to continue.

Perhaps you could add the pvp talents in there

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguiris View Post
    You forgot the 2 new abilities (imprison demon: instant demon incap on a 10 sec cd) and (Darkness: aoe 50% melee/spell dodge chance on a 3 min cd).
    I sarted a way back doing a pvp guide but with the amount of change it wasn't worth it to continue.

Those abilities aren't in the game (yet). They're just datamined, once (or if) they make it in, Wordup will likely include them.

As above yeah, avoided both those spells since it's datamining on a spell that doesn't exist anywhere in game yet so may simply be something left in from the mining process.

In terms of PvP talents it's not something I generally partake in so I don't have the intention to test any of them (being a pve dragon killing nerd myself) so not sure how useful it would really be for people if it's just a list of what exists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Under Bloodlet, you still have it stating it benefits from Balanced Blades when Balanced Blades now only affects Blade Dance now (sad fase (j/k lol).

Minor discrepancy, but I still thought you should know <3

Deleted
    Under Annihilation you still state the cleave, it was removed in the last build as far as i can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Unanilnomen View Post
    Under Bloodlet, you still have it stating it benefits from Balanced Blades when Balanced Blades now only affects Blade Dance now (sad fase (j/k lol).

Minor discrepancy, but I still thought you should know <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagashi View Post
    Under Annihilation you still state the cleave, it was removed in the last build as far as i can see.
    Both of these are updated in there now, thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    I luv u wordup. Extremely grateful for your keeping it up to date the way you do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Thank you Word

I read that Demon blade don't replace Demon's bite anymore after the latest patch and i checked the tooltip on both wowhead and mmo-champ. Will it be better then prepared?

Quote Originally Posted by Noxit View Post
    I read that Demon blade don't replace Demon's bite anymore after the latest patch and i checked the tooltip on both wowhead and mmo-champ. Will it be better then prepared?
    Tooltip indicates that could be happening soon but atm it does still replace Demon's Bite when you take it. If it were to happen it would likely be superior to Prepared yes; but I'd assume a change like that would come with a possible reduction to its frequency or Fury gain to balance them out.

As above yeah, avoided both those spells since it's datamining on a spell that doesn't exist anywhere in game yet so may simply be something left in from the mining process.

In terms of PvP talents it's not something I generally partake in so I don't have the intention to test any of them (being a pve dragon killing nerd myself) so not sure how useful it would really be for people if it's just a list of what exists.
    Yes I know but now on wowhead it actually made it into their talent calculator, I think it's safe to say (cross fingers) that they'll be implemented soon

Yes I know but now on wowhead it actually made it into their talent calculator, I think it's safe to say (cross fingers) that they'll be implemented soon
    Lots of things make it into the calculators that never materialise, so never safe to work on assumption with these things

Lots of things make it into the calculators that never materialise, so never safe to work on assumption with these things
    Let me be happy grrrr haha

This is updated for the build that just went live.