Shadow Priest 733 Item level Mythic Tyrant questions

Hello everyone as the title says I have some questions regarding shadow priests on Mythic Tyrant and Shadow Priests in general.

Firstly, regarding the class itself. I am torn from enchanting my gear between haste and mastery. I am sticking to mastery due to the fact that I feel like the bit of haste I enchant will not effect me as much as 275 mastery will + bleeding hollow weapon procs. Ive seen posts about 32?% haste but I am not even close to that point. 19.2% is my buffed non enchanted haste.

Second question. When I get to 3 shadow orbs and cast devouring plague then 1 full insanity chain right into another mindblast, my insanity is always just wearing off to mind flay, KILLING my rotation. What can I do with haste to be able to get 1 more chain of insanity. Filling in 1 insanity with mindspikes sucks! I feel like my dps is taking a huge toll not being able to get 1 more insanity off after my mindblast.

To Tyrant questions! I am being torn apart using the BOA trinket, Mythic Desecrated insig, and now looking at logs from hesp topping meters in the 730-732 ilvl him, himself, was using the unblinking gaze. Which of these 3 are the greatest dps increase? The procs from the gaze in the last phase seem ridiculously high and when the adds are up, which is majority of the fight ( 90%-65% and 60%-35%) then burn phase.

What spec was Hesp using on that parse?
    "Falling from heaven is not as painful as surviving the impact."

DPS Loss - my guild on Proudmoore
    The Old Guard - my guild on Earthen Ring
    Revenant - my guild on Echo Isles

You don't have enough haste for a dot less CoP rotation. The only times your rotation will work correctly is during execute and heroism the rest of the time you're going to have to do standard mindflays to keep rotation going.

More haste or swap to AS

Honestly Gaze shouldn't be high dmg in the last phase. Since the boss gets shielded by the add, unless gaze isn't affected by the dmg reduction, which is a bug, it should actually be less damage. The only thing that comes to mind is that Gaze is high in damage due to the constant uptime of ToF.

As for the CoP issues, check Kilee's guide and hoenstly just go for the mastery set atm.

Quote Originally Posted by BlimpDaddy View Post
    Second question. When I get to 3 shadow orbs and cast devouring plague then 1 full insanity chain right into another mindblast, my insanity is always just wearing off to mind flay, KILLING my rotation. What can I do with haste to be able to get 1 more chain of insanity. Filling in 1 insanity with mindspikes sucks! I feel like my dps is taking a huge toll not being able to get 1 more insanity off after my mindblast.
    Your issue is a rotation thing, not a haste thing. Don't ever cast mb->dp back to back. Put a filler in between them and you'll be able to mb->ms->dp->2 ticks insanity->mb->4 ticks insanity

If Hesp was playing CoP, the reason he was using Gaze was because he didn't have access to a DSI for a very long time. Since he got it he's been using it every single fight. He only takes it off for demon bosses where he uses Orb of Voidsight instead of DSI; you can pick either for Tyrant. I've had the most success with Orb of Voidsight personally but it's all about how many procs you get either way.

Deleted
    i personally really love the glyph of fade for when you get fonts or you help soak the edict. Class trinket + orb of voidsight are the one you should be using (i too like isentropy have more success with hierloom trinket)

Well you can duck the Fire with guise and remove the slow from edict with phantasm

I personally use AS for this boss. Constant 2 targets (due to off cleaving until the next phase starts), thus high ToF uptime and awesome orb generation.
    But well, my 738 AS gear is at 38.25% crit.
    Using gaze and class trinket on velhari in AS as it's mostly single target with off-dotting ending the fight around 120-130k dps depending on proc luck.

Deleted
    i think tyrant is one of the fights where your gear should dictate your spec, both work just fine so play to the strengths of your gear. No doubt that cop pushes ahead at the very top though, I think I'm pushing the 200k mark with cop and no way I'd come close with as, largely due to the very end of the fight being single target with the massive damage bonus. Make sure to get tof procs from adds though.
    That said as does offer more self healing which may be useful to you on progress