Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I know that I am weird.. I can care less.
    I stopped caring what people thought of me ages ago. Probably right after middle school aka the popularity contest of life.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a writer. I have fictional characters talking to me or to each other in my head all the time.

Ofc I'm weird.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I came to that conclusion a couple decades ago. I embrace it now and hope you guys do too.
    It's all relative.

But, yes - to simplify on a cultural level: non-conformity should not be a big deal at all. Except it still is, and no doubt forever will be when/if mankind evolves beyond their petty instincts.

All the people on the inside are jerks anyway, so who would want to join em? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I came to that conclusion a couple decades ago. I embrace it now and hope you guys do too.
    I have embraced it quite some time ago. And I am really happy I did. I found many like minded people, and no longer actually feel "weird" but accepted.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    Conforming is weird. What you describe as weird is fairly normal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post

I sometimes end sentences and spoken dialog with "meow."

I am absolutely going to start doing this.

Deleted
    Actually no I don't find myself weird. This could sound strange but I believe that all people are the same. Even if people act and do things differently deeply inside everything is based on system and most of this can be found in S.Freud works. Yes this guy might sound crazy just because he thought that cocaine can be cure for many mental diseases (this is not the craziest one) but his psychoanalytic theory is just brilliant way how explain persons psyche construct.

That avatar though...who is that? That is the frowniest face there ever was.