Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    My dad is turning 60 in September and he is doing great. I think you should make the 60 into 75. 60 is pretty young now a days and as long as you take care of yourself you shouldn't have any serious health issues yet.

I'm not gung-ho on the idea of living that long.. to be honest if i found out i was dying tomorrow i'd be ok, fully feel my life has peaked and that nothing as a civilian will ever match my military days. Long as i can live alone and get around ok I guess I'll keep going though.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

id say around 80 and it becomes more pointless. lol

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    Good news!
    That's a choice you can make
    Fake news.

Not always a choice. Genetics plays the most important role in how old you will live. Sure, you can hasten death by being stupid. But some are also born with physical defects which can shorten their lifespan.

Personally I want to live as long as I can still take care of myself and not be in intolerable pain. No matter how long that is or how much of a dried up prune I may look. :P

So you don't wanna keep living beyond an age where most men and women are still fit for fight?

Oookay then. My dad is 59 and his hair is all black, he looks like he's 40 and he's still the same lovable idiot he's always been. ^^

This thread shouldn't have lived past 60 days.

But really, this is from 2016, so it's a bit of a necro. Would be far better to start a new thread rather than tack on to posters who might have even changed their mind in the last year.

Closing this here on that note.