Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    Drums fill in the void simple enough for now, I think. Are there even 110 versions of Drums of Fury? Not paid attention to professions.
    Drums (like the spell) are not level specific, as it adds a percentage, not an absolute value..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    No because then there's another reason to ask me "well why should we bring you when we have this mage in our group?"

THEY TOOK MY JOB!!!

I smell necro from February

Considering they're pushing Mythic dungeons as a means of progression against raids, yes. Give it Ret, it needs all the crutches it can get if it's ever going to be taken to Mythic content, never mind dungeons.

Every class should bring a raid buff that is desirable.

Paladins should get something like Bloodlust.

"By the power of light" and all that.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post

Just want to correct you that Mage is in the bottom 3 played. Rogue and Monk are the other two, with probably both of them going even further down with DH on the way.
    Dunno where you pull your stats from (your arse as usual probably) but mage isn't even close to bottom 3 popularity. Lock and shaman are both below it, with rogue and monk. And that's from armory stats or w/e that this forum had on the home page this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Calimon-ZJ View Post
    Umm... what? It was always both factions. I don't think it was a thing in Vanilla
    It sure wasn't. It was a lvl 68 ability.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Since Vanilla, Blood Lust has more or less been one of, arguably even the most, powerful single buff for PvE and perhaps even PvP.
    It was so powerful in vanilla that nobody could master it or use it until they hit 68!
    Last edited by Alvito; 2016-06-27 at 06:54 AM.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion Mages have way, way too much utility.

Warlocks should have Bloodlust (since you know, Gul'dan sorta incited it in the Orcs..) and Mages should have Portals.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think every class should get a bloodlust. I think it's something unique to Shamans (and Mages I guess? Do they still have Time Warp in Legion? I should check that...) that is a utilitarian benefit of bringing them as a class. I think that's a good thing depending on the power level. Something that should be beneficial but not mandatory.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

yes, please homogenize the gave even further. while you're at it, give everyone the ability to buff, dps, tank and heal simultaneously.

Kinda surprised by the fact none of the warrior dps specs have one tbh

Can we give it to Rogues and call it Call of the Shadows or something?

I just want Rogues to have some group utility...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Can we give it to Rogues and call it Call of the Shadows or something?

I just want Rogues to have some group utility...
    Aside from mechanics which let you skip lots of mobs you mean. making sap useful again would help tho

Quote Originally Posted by Xx420baby420xx View Post
    Aside from mechanics which let you skip lots of mobs you mean. making sap useful again would help tho
    I used sap quite a bit in Hellfire Citadel actually. Though sheep/frost trap/etc mostly had that covered.

And of course, one dummy in your raid and the pack pulls anyway... :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I used sap quite a bit in Hellfire Citadel actually. Though sheep/frost trap/etc mostly had that covered.

And of course, one dummy in your raid and the pack pulls anyway... :P
    Yeah but its still an amazing group skill

10+ Year Old Account
    Should more classes get Arcane Blast ?
    also Should the rogues get Starfall ?

Classes ... spells ... why cloning them ?

No. Now that Blizz has balanced around it in pvp, Shamans can finally serve their role of providing offensive power to their allies.

I think the homogenization in this game has been absolutely terrible. That being said, I'd rather they remove Bloodlust completely. If there's utility that becomes a necessity in fights, I don't think it should exist in the game at all.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgameshh View Post
    I think the homogenization in this game has been absolutely terrible. That being said, I'd rather they remove Bloodlust completely. If there's utility that becomes a necessity in fights, I don't think it should exist in the game at all.
    Good point.