Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I'm not flying all the way the hell out to shadowmoon and switching specs so you can have your lust, so stop it.
    ...and don't forget about the arduous task of speccing your pet and possibly not receiving compensation for having to use two Tomes of the Clear Mind (swapping it back after you're done). It's not like gold is easy to come by right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    ...and don't forget about the arduous task of speccing your pet and possibly not receiving compensation for having to use two Tomes of the Clear Mind (swapping it back after you're done). It's not like gold is easy to come by right now.
    I push probably 12K more DPS as lone wolf MM anyways (though, I've severely out of practice as BM).
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

The whole point of mythic was we were supposed to retain unique class utility - and bloodlust isn't even close to unique!
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Xx420baby420xx View Post
    Yeah but its still an amazing group skill
    Dunno about amazing. Okay-ish.

Better in CMs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I push probably 12K more DPS as lone wolf MM anyways (though, I've severely out of practice as BM).
    A whole 12k? Wooooow! If only BL/Hero could compensate for that and actually make everyone's dps better

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    A whole 12k? Wooooow! If only BL/Hero could compensate for that and actually make everyone's dps better
    lol my CD, I use it when I want. (notice that I don't raid for realsies anymore).
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Almost every class has some sort of self heal ability so giving them all a Bloodlust ability would make them feel even more of the same. You start giving them all the same abilities they're going to lose their uniqueness and they're all going to feel the same. It will eventually make it pointless to make alts because that was the whole point. When I make another character it's because they have a different playstyle, different spells, and other new and different things to play with. It gives a reason to go back and level up a new character.

So again, no. Not everyone needs a Bloodlust. Plus all it does is increase your haste for like 30 secs. If you really want that, get a potion that does the same effect.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2016-06-27 at 01:36 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

I vote they remove Bloodlust\Hero. They already removed the various class buffs, this should be next

Deleted
    they should also give taunt to mages rogues and shamans
    also dont forget to give everyone a pet , and being able to use plate gear
    Why my warrior doesn't have arcane blast by the way?
    also my mage is lacking some resto spells and godmode shield from palas since we are at it

OP did no research.

Mages and Shaman should be the only ones with it. Like everyone is saying it stands for their uniqueness as well as gives them a value to being in a raid group other than just being a dps.