Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Former Abortionist Uses Medical Animations To Show What Happens To Baby and Mother

If you support Abortion, do you actually know what is involved in it? Many dont. They just hear Womens Rights and they cast their support to it.

If you support Abortion, then have the courage to watch the man who has performed over 1,200 of them explain to exactly what is involved. If you have the courage to back up what you speak. A lot of people blindly support it and know nothing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Just because it looks like a person, doesn't mean it is self conscious.
    Same can be said for most people.

Ps. Newborns aren't even self aware. But I'm sure you'd agree that killing a newborn baby is wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not everyone who supports abortion rights supports 2nd trimester abortions. I don't.

yeah, still don't care, not my choice to make either way.

Whats the point you're trying to make?

Deleted
    Either that or bring a child into loveless poverty that spirals further and further into oblivion.
    What joy is there for a child to be forced into living a life knowing he will never experience parental love or care?

You mean like this? Born at only 21 weeks.

http://www.canada.com/topics/bodyand...c-b6ca80f61bdc

Eighteen years ago, he was struggling to live.

The world's most premature baby is now a student living for the first time away from the parents who went to extremes to bring him into the world.
    "I feel good and I'm happy that I survived," says James, who was born a staggering 128 days prematurely.
    "I'm lucky that I have parents who cared so much."

Weighing just 1 lb. 6 oz at birth, James is now a stocky young man standing about 5'9" who enjoys rugby, diving and fast cars.
    No one - except his parents Brenda and Jim - expected James to live 18 minutes, let alone 18 years.

Tears fill Brenda's eyes as she recalls the reaction of doctors and nurses when she went into labour at the beginning of her 21st week of pregnancy.
    "They said, 'We have something to tell you. If you have the baby right now there's no possible chance that the baby will survive.' I said, 'You're wrong because mine is.'"
    "This was the first time of many that we realized that we had to fight for what we believed in the whole way with James."

or this ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...life-odds.html

The arguments of abortion are not about self-conscience, but about where we draw the line of it being deemed a human. If it was about self-conscience, it would be valid to kill people who lack the brain capacity to be self-conscient.

Besides, argueing about concepts such "self-conscience" as a what is allowed or not to kill is stupid. Dolphins show strong signs of being self-conscient and we do not treat them as humans.

It's about HUMANITY, not conscience, and humanity doesn't depend on conscience. It's a factor, but even in it's absence, it's still a human.

Pretty awful stuff, by the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Whats the point you're trying to make?
    To guilt trip people into thinking that all abortions=mid to late term abortions.

This just in: surgical procedures are gory.

P.S. This is a 2nd trimester abortion, 91% of abortions in the US are performed in the 1st trimester.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

See you guys need to tell yourselves lies to make you feel better about defending abortion.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...e-parents.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    See you guys need to tell yourselves lies to make you feel better about defending abortion.
    Funny how you keep proving my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    Either that or bring a child into loveless poverty that spirals further and further into oblivion.
    What joy is there for a child to be forced into living a life knowing he will never experience parental love or care?
    I mean like I'm pro-choice at least in early pregnancy, but the way you responded just doesn't come off as discussion. "errmagerd every baby that you don't let be aborted cuz u think its wrong turns into a poor degenerate that doesn't have parents" isn't really a point you can discuss. Also, just to entertain you, some of unwanted pregnancies turn out that way. There are also a lot of other reasons to abort unwanted pregnancy.

The only thing I don't understand is why pro life vs pro choice is a religious vs secular debate. The Bible doesn't state when a fetus/baby becomes aware/ a human being. It's a grey area that goes beyond science and religion. I mean nobody can prove when life begins. I think a lot of people don't actually form opinions on their own about abortion, but just feel one way or another because they either are or aren't religious.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Not everyone who supports abortion rights supports 2nd trimester abortions. I don't.
    Yepp. This is where I stand, as well (Though would justify a late-term abortion in certain circumstances). Fascinating video, though.

Yep. Guilt tripping every sucker.
    There is nothing wrong as long as you get the little shit outta to vaj before it actually starts to be a thing.
    2nd tri is disgusting to do.

Plus, the last thing we need is more people on this planet.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Inner workings of medical procedure people out! More at 11!

Why this has anything to do with the legality of abortion, I wouldn't know.

Deleted
    if you a male you could have had 1000 kids by the age of 40-50 think about it you killed like 1000 kids by not doign that
    for a woman is like 20? so you killed like 19 kids if you have only 1 child

it very easy to be stupid its so easy !!!!!!! you prob think you achived a insane level of inteligence but we only had tehnologie for what 100-150 years this is nothing talk to me in 10 billion years
    Last edited by mmoc1bc8e6de49; 2016-02-25 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    This just in: surgical procedures are gory.

P.S. This is a 2nd trimester abortion, 91% of abortions in the US are performed in the 1st trimester.
    The baby's nervous system comes in at 5 weeks.

Btw since you imply there is nothing wrong with first trimester, I assume you have an issue with anything past that?

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-li...e/art-20045302

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    Yep. Guilt tripping every sucker.
    There is nothing wrong as long as you get the little shit outta to vaj before it actually starts to be a thing.
    2nd tri is disgusting to do.

Plus, the last thing we need is more people on this planet.

If population control is such a huge concern for pro-abortion people, then why dont they just kill themselves? why ask others to sacrifice first?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-02-25 at 04:55 PM.

Deleted
    Just look at a normal surgery and it's messy as hell. Ever heard the sound of someone using a electric saw or cracking ribs to get room to work open heart ?

It's messy to deal with the body. Couldn't care less if the fetus looks an semi alien/human hybrid or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    If population control is such a huge concern for pro-abortion people, then why dont they just kill themselves? why ask others to sacrifice first?
    Resorting to faulty arguments like this only make your side look weaker.