Poll: How do you feel about Deadpool the movie?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    I was aware but was pretty meh on her in FF6. As Angeldust she makes me swoon. I went and did some research on her after Deadpool and FF6 didn't do her any favors. She is gorgeous and when she is in full MMA mode, sweet swiggity swooty.
    Then you might like the movie "Haywire." She's the starring role and does her own stunts. (And yes, being a MMA fighter, she kicks ass)

Deadpool was the most fun I've had with a movie in a long time.
    And considering how true to the character it was, I finally have a Fox superhero movie among my top favorites.

Ryan Reynolds has been going from one superhero role to the other, and everyone seems to fuck things up. This time he decided to do things his way. And being a fan, he did it the way fans would want. As a result, it's the highest grossing R-rated film, among other box office records broken.
    This will likely be Reynolds' defining career role. He just nailed it so well.

Great movie. Didn't expect it from Fox. I'd rank it in the top3 of all superhero movies, on par with Winter Soldier and Iron Man.

Deleted
    The only thing i didnt like about the movie was the main Villain. I never saw such a forgettable character.
    Does anyone still remember what was his special power? I dont

I was also expecting more clever jokes when breaking the 4th wall. The main character speaking directly to the viewer is already used in 90% of all comedies.

Apart from that it was a great movie, probably a 8/10 on my book

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    The only thing i didnt like about the movie was the main Villain. I never saw such a forgettable character.
    Does anyone still remember what was his special power? I dont

I was also expecting more clever jokes when breaking the 4th wall. The main character speaking directly to the viewer is already used in 90% of all comedies.

Apart from that it was a great movie, probably a 8/10 on my book
    He had super reflexes which is funny given that Deadpool seemed to be just has fast as him.

He had enhanced strength and reflexes, and didn't feel any pain.
    Not the incredible strength that Angel or Colossus had, but we did see him casually lifting a man during that sale to the military he was overseeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    He had enhanced strength and reflexes, and didn't feel any pain.
    Not the incredible strength that Angel or Colossus had, but we did see him casually lifting a man during that sale to the military he was overseeing.
    We also saw him casually bend a thick steel bar after impaling Deadpool while the lab was burning.