Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Holycrap1 View Post
    Lame. Really lame
    How are you 13/13 and you don't know this? This is pretty standard for any rogue who cares about dps. It's literally like having your own bloodlust for 25 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by drattack View Post
    How are you 13/13 and you don't know this? This is pretty standard for any rogue who cares about dps. It's literally like having your own bloodlust for 25 seconds.
    Maybe he did know this but still finds it extremely pathetic? I mean shit, it is... wish stuff like that didn't work.

Deleted
    Jesus, stop spreading these lies, its attack speed, not haste. Even with burst like we have and short encounter (2 mins) the gain is smaller than 3% if you are around 100% SnD increase. The guy is talking about increasing it by half. That is glorious ~1%. Wow.

Deleted
    I managed 13/13 month's ago without ever using this, it's not like it was mandatory.

Deleted
    If you truly care about min/maxing fully, you would do this. If you don't care, you don't do this.

@Sliddqvist I wish soul cap wasn't in the game..

Talked about bored rogue shenanigans. :P
    Aeriwen - Hyjal-US

It really is just bored rogue shenanigans, like you said. And I'm convinced OP is just trying to sell his video because the dps increase is less than 1% on a very short fight, and totes invisible on a medium/long fight. Its just embarrassing that he didn't even macro it right. So yeah, people need to stop spruking this crap like its a game changer, or even a noticable dps difference. At *best* its a quality of life improvement for the extended SnD.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzai View Post
    @Sliddqvist I wish soul cap wasn't in the game..
    The ring is more cancerous, but I agree. Both should be gone. The MOP cloak and previous legendaries were so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by riphie View Post
    If you truly care about min/maxing fully, you would do this. If you don't care, you don't do this.
    This is really all that needs to be said on the subject, like it or not.

Also, being 13/13m and being a bleeding edge competitive min-maxing parser isn't mutually inclusive.

Deleted
    Both of your weapon enchants WILL proc on pull. Even if you had Mannoroth off-hand equipped .

Right after I vendored my fangs and used my item restoration