Poll: What is worse - racism or sexism?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Are you seriously trying to get someone to call people racist for not helping to preserve the racial purity of white people?
    Hes simply saying white people are the minority. And he tried to be semi funny at the end.
    Why did u only take and run with the last sentence totally disregarding the serious part?

Deleted
    Racism is "worse" and tends to be more violently expressed, IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    I'd say racism, but that's just me.

Seems there's a lot more associated with the term in general that may already encompass sexism, at least for females.

Racism can branch into so many things it's sort of an easy answer.

- - - Updated - - -

Are we talking about actual racism at its roots or modern day racism?
    Modern day 'racism'. Where having a general opinion on a certain ethnicity is considered bad.

Deleted
    Are you seriously trying to get someone to call people racist for not helping to preserve the racial purity of white people?
    Did I say such a thing? Just trying to give you folks another angle to think about.

There are more biological differences in sex than race. Sexism feels slightly more justifiable, so racism is worse due to lack of excuses.

<title> ...

<answer> being a female belonging to a minority

i mean... pc champs... for sure those take the cake

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm a white male, so of course my life is perfect and I don't have to worry about stuff like this. It's good to be white!

- - - Updated - - -

Here, I'll show you the way home.
    https://www.stormfront.org/forum/
    Nice! GOTTEM! How dare he defend whities! He must be some kind of skin head neo nazi right?!

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    There are more blacks on the planet than whites.

Globally speaking, white people are a minority. And not only that, but the genes responsible for white physical features (pale skin, blue/green/gray eyes, blonde/red/otherwise light hair) are all recessive. (Anyone with a junior high level knowledge of biology should know what that means.) That places the white race in real danger of disappearing.

What are such people usually called who want to speed up the extinction of an entire ethnic group?
    Pale skin isn't recessive. Whiteness isn't going away unless there is a massive scale genocide campaign (no breeding with them isn't genocide).
    X

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekker17 View Post
    Pale skin isn't recessive. Whiteness isn't going away unless there is a massive scale genocide campaign (no breeding with them isn't genocide).
    Pale skin is actually a recessive trait because it is characterize by a lack of pigmentation. That means, so long as a single parent has a functioning pigmentation gene, the resulting offspring will have dark skin. I agree white people aren't going away anytime soon, but a lack of pigmentation is certainly something that is lost through inter-breeding typically.

Deleted
    Both attitudes are bad. Cannot say which one is worse, though. For example, racism currently is a big problem where I come from, sadly.