Thread: Buzzfeed Racism

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Buzzfeed Racism

Buzzfeed's been getting pretty crazy with the anti-white videos lately, but this was especially laughable. Special shout out to the hipster dickhead at 1:18 that says "white" makes him think of "arrogance" and then goes on to describe how selfish whitey is . I guess this is what happens when you teach that you can't be racist to "the oppressor".
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-02-25 at 11:58 PM.

My favorite part was the black guy that said "White people want equality, but they don't want to give up any power." Yes retard, by that logic they want to elevate everyone to their level instead of giving up power. Like, how stupid can you be.
    And yeah Buzzfeed is really cranking out the X responds to white, X has questions for white people, X has questions for white males, etc.

Deleted
    White people are more and more becoming the minority. We already are, globally.
    Seems like everyone, when given the chance, picks on the minority.

The mods here love Buzzfeed and Gawker, so this thread won't last long.

hopefully if trump gets elected, or something i don't even fucking know, nuclear war will wipe humanity from the face of the earth.

i'm definitely ready to see this world end.

If white people want equality, like he said, there are 2 possible options.
    Give up power, which goes against pretty much every instinct a person has as an individual, community, nation, however macro or micro you want to make it.
    or
    Elevate others to the same level. America has CLEARLY been going this route, because they are not paying white people less or taking away rights, instead they increased the rights of other groups, removed segregation and things like that. At this point we are all equal, white/black/male/female there is no rights that one ethnic group has that others don't

Seems stupid to me.

Buzzfeed just needs to stop.

When I think of white, I think of an absence of colour. A blank canvas. Gosh-darn.

Doesn't beat MTV's racist anti-white commercial/tv-show or whatever the fuck it was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    hopefully if trump gets elected, or something i don't even fucking know, nuclear war will wipe humanity from the face of the earth.

i'm definitely ready to see this world end.
    No need to be so edgy. Here, have a cookie! <3

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghouldan View Post
    Buzzfeed just needs to stop.

When I think of white, I think of an absence of colour. A blank canvas. Gosh-darn.
    When I think of white I think of people who you can make them pay for simple things. xD

It's ok to be casually racists toward white people. Especially if they're a white minority like Irish or Italian.

7+ Year Old Account
    I can play their game too I can call anti semtism because thats still ingrained in society for calling me white while I am jewish my people have suffered more than any race on earth and we still get spat on I mean come on its 2016 people.
    Last edited by Karamaru; 2016-02-26 at 12:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    No need to be so edgy. Here, have a cookie! <3

i want a cherry chip cookie.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

you know whites are doing it right because the others are so jelly they have to do that to stand out

~an asian that wants to be considered white while staying asian

10+ Year Old Account
    BuzzFeed has been increasingly leaning towards social justice ideas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    #Oatmeal&RaisinMasterrace

Nothing racist about that video. No one is casting a judgement on white people, nor saying that white people are evil. They're asked what comes to mind when they thing about "white", and all the things they said are meant to illustrate to you how white people are viewed by non-whites. That's all.

Honestly, if it makes you so uncomfortable that you're getting angry and disgusted over it, maybe you should consider the words they used a bit more closely. "Privilege" and "arrogant" being the top two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    Granted!

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    "Privilege"
    Oh look, there is that pathetic buzzword again.

Don't pay the racists in the video any mind, just like it's always been.