Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Who is not recognizing black immigrants though? It's usually easy to distinguish between them the second they start talking lol, just like with any immigrant.
    Now that's just stupid sounding... does Boris sound German?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Who? lmao.

But yeah, I think the idea here is that you are ignoring that most people that lump in groups by their skin of color ignore don't differentiate between said groups based on their land of origin because they are typically referring to those that are American born. Like when people are talking about black violence in a community, they aren't referring to Africans that recently immigrated or people from the Carribean, even though they may or may not play a role, just because their numbers are generally low and not nearly as significant.

Quote Originally Posted by Ol Scratch View Post
    Racism is practically dead in the United States. Certainly on a government/business scale; individuals may differ, of course. (In which case, I'm pretty sure you'll find more "people of color" who are prejudiced against Caucasians purely for the color of their skin in the US than you will the other way around.)

What is alive and well, however, is people being extremely prejudiced against certain types of people, of which their skin color has fuck-all to do with anything. You know, those people who dress, talk, act, and emulate thugs, drug dealers, and cop-killers as well as all the other trash out there.

What's even more sad is that people can't seem to figure that out, and because a huge portion of the aforementioned types of people also happen to be black, they assume that it's because they are, indeed, black. Nevermind that if someone like, say, Eminem were to go to a job interview at a typical business environment, and did so as he presents himself to the public, he'd be treated just as shitty as he would be regardless of what color his skin was... and rightfully so.

Want to be successful? Act, dress, talk, and behave like a civilized human being and actually put effort into doing things. There is no grand imaginary council of white people oppressing dipshits; they're doing it to themselves.
    Sorry but racism is not dead in the US.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Sorry but racism is not dead in the US.
    it never will be when the extreme of both sides of the political spectrum actively encourage and profit from it.

Deleted
    People here almost never differentiate between different communities. Instead what ends up happening is a whole bunch of negative numbers are thrown out with fbi data and all, as if black americans and black africans and black Caribbeans are all the same group. This makes absolutely no sense as each group is very very very different when it comes to education, crime, and careers.

When you think of black people in America how often do you actually think about the completely different sets of black people and how they differ from each other? Such a thing never seems to happen and I've only seen a few people (myself included) mention the differences.
    Caribbean? What does priates of the Caribbean have to about this lol?

Deleted
    I associate boris with russians.