Thread: GOP Debate CNN

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    What a terrible and toxic stance.
    True and I don't agree with it but lets not pretend the same hasn't been said about the Democratic side.

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    This is haunting, slightly disturbing...
    If you are progressing through content just to obtain gear, you are doing it wrong. You, in fact, are doing it exactly backwards.
    You are the leader of the Black Harvest, go harvest some squirrels and crack some more nuts. Sir.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I will never forgive the president that constructs a fucking wall across the entire border, no matter how it's paid for.
    Why?

Do you like illegals?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    True and I don't agree with it but lets not pretend the same hasn't been said about the Democratic side.
    Who has said that? Maybe some toxic people have, but you should never wish assassination on somebody.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Who has said that? Maybe some toxic people have, but you should never wish assassination on somebody.
    Yes I know they're toxic people who would say such things. I'm just saying lets not jump to conclusions that one side does this over the other, both do it. Not that you made the claim I just wanted to throw that out there.

Even tho Im anti Trump in general if I was republican I would vote for him 100%. With every debate Cruz and Rubio show how much of a scumbag you have to be to be a career politician. All they do is spew the same tired points, Rubio has Obama's nuts in his mouth with every answer and Cruz is basically human trash. This tool claims to be a Christian but would gladly let people die in the streets to prove a point on how conservative he is. His pathetic desperation is humorous at this point. At least Trump has brought some much needed entertainment to the election season.

christie just came out to endorse trump.

wonder if he's hoping it'll backfire?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

Wonder if he's hoping it'll backfire?
    omfg i knew it, he is going for ag! He knows Trump is the only sucker that would give him the post.

7+ Year Old Account
    Make America FAT again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    It's a waste of money and harmful to the environment. Right off the top of my head, in the last decade or so, jaguars have been expanding back into Arizona from Mexico. If we have this impenetrable wall of impenetrability across the entire border, that's over even as it had barely begun. Even with existing fences there are environmental concerns and the government basically did a quarter-assed assessment, then concluded from that it was impossible for a wall to hurt the environment, so erect that fence.
    I live on the Rio Grande River too, can fuck off with all that construction shit fucking it up even further.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Yeah..
    I guess we could use them to build a wall or something.
    A wall made out of tanks sounds pretty awesome actually.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

wonder if he's hoping it'll backfire?
    I think he saw the poll where Trump is leading by 27 points in New Jersey and he's hoping to turn New Jersey into a toss up state in the general.

Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    Well, argue the case. Let's hear it.
    Let's pretend healthcare is a right, such as the right to bear arms.

Let's pretend guns were not prevalent in the world, ie there aren't enough for everyone who wants one. It's still your right to own one, even if you can't find one to buy. You could make one following any regulations set around firearms, but this right does not afford me to force my neighbor Jimmy to make a gun for me.

Now move that argument over to healthcare. Healthcare is a service to keep you alive. Just like guns, there may be less healthcare services available than is needed. You would have the right to use healthcare if you wish, but it is not your right to force someone specifically to give you healthcare.

The point is the right is something that the government can't take away from you, it is not that the government must provide you those things.

At least that's how I view the rights afforded us.

If you want to argue that the government should provide us the things protected in our "rights", then the government should also give us all a gun. Don't confuse the services/programs the government funds/runs with our tax dollars as that of our basic human rights.
    Last edited by Narwal; 2016-02-26 at 07:05 PM.

Trump having the balls to call another man a liar at the same event where he makes the absolutely ludicrous claim that Americans are the highest taxed in the world is one of those knuckle-biting, eye twitching moments. The only reason every man on that stage didn't jump on him and nail him to the wall over such complete insanity is that to do so, they would have to acknowledge that the entire Republican platform's position on taxes is invalid.