Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Skavau View Post
    I did, because it appeared to me that you were suggesting hating Islam or any religion makes you "shitty". You claimed I was being pedantic and that you really just meant hating Muslims whilst you continued to suggest that hating Islam was shitty.
    So they can't both be wrong? I thought I made that pretty clear.

Ok then. Hating people is bad. Hating ideologies is bad. Even ideologies that are objectively hurtful need to be understood if we are to effectively counter them and hate generally makes you dismiss something without a thought. Hate limits you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    So they can't both be wrong? I thought I made that pretty clear.

Ok then. Hating people is bad. Hating ideologies is bad. Even ideologies that are objectively hurtful need to be understood if we are to effectively counter them and hate generally makes you dismiss something without a thought. Hate limits you.
    Hating an ideology does not preclude being able to understand or counter it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skavau View Post
    Hating an ideology does not preclude being able to understand or counter it.
    You say that, but how many of the "fuck Islam" crowd actually understand anything about it?

Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    You say that, but how many of the "fuck Islam" crowd actually understand anything about it?
    You've got no idea how many that have read the Quran that aint muslim. Youtube is full of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Jalkapallo View Post
    You've got no idea how many that have read the Quran that aint muslim. Youtube is full of them!
    Youtube is full of people that know how to snag specific quotes. They do that with the Bible, the Constitution, and countless other things that the words following the quote reveal they haven't actually read.

7+ Year Old Account
    I will probably get infracted for this but sometimes i think you're suffering from autism. Which is really bad if you do. But i just get this vibe that you LOVE to explain certain things into some extreme detail and often miss the point. Or you just ignore the point and post drivel about definitions.
    Clearly anyone critical of Islam and religious adherents has autism.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-02-26 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Clearly anyone critical of Islam has autism.
    There you go again missing the point. It's not your critique of Islam, it's your inability to discuss it without starting naming definitions of Islam like a robot.

Honestly i don't care that you do dislike Islam, i don't care at all. It's your choice. Maybe you're a robot, Watson?

Some examples just from the previous page:

"Muslims are not a race. Mexicans are not a race."

"Being critical of illegals is not racist."

"We live in a free society where we can criticize bad ideas."

"That depends, it is perfectly acceptable to hate Judaism followers, which is different than hating semitic people. One is a religion, a choice, the other you are born as."
    Last edited by Krille; 2016-02-26 at 07:09 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    There you go again missing the point. It's not your critique of Islam, it's your inability to discuss it without starting naming definitions of Islam like a robot.
    Sorry I'm like a robot. Do you think I should be more sensitive and emotional when it comes to religion?
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-02-26 at 07:16 AM.

Sorry I'm like a robot. Maybe I should be more sensitive and emotional?
    I'm not one to tell you how to act. I just was curious if you do suffer from autism, it wasnt in any intention to try to dismiss your opinions. I've just been curious since you always try to explain everything in small details, like a perfectionist, which is a typical trait for people that suffer from autism.

And the fact that you're very locked in a way of thinking. It's hard to ever get some analyzing from you. It's mostly cold hard facts.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not one to tell you how to act. I just was curious if you do suffer from autism, it wasnt in any intention to try to dismiss your opinions. I've just been curious since you always try to explain everything in small details, like a perfectionist, which is a typical trait for people that suffer from autism.
    Being a perfectionist or detail oriented doesn't mean that person has autism.

And the fact that you're very locked in a way of thinking. It's hard to ever get some analyzing from you. It's mostly cold hard facts.
    Cold hard facts are good...
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-02-26 at 07:29 AM.

Being a perfectionist or detail oriented doesn't mean that person has autism or is a robot.

Cold hard facts are good though...
    I agree. But not in every single argument you ever make. There are reasons behind why things are what they are. Just stating that hating mexicans aint racist wont do much in a discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    These feminists lose people all day. Friends that would support their cause previously have all abandoned them. They lost sight on what was supposed to be equality and now only want power for themselves. It's sad for those women that really are oppressed.

Well in a funny turn of events as I was driving out of town this morning on the way to New York, he Church with the Black Lives Matters mega-banner up had taken it down and replaced it with a small lawn sign.

Victory!

Number of "SJWs" I have to listen to talking nonsense:

<------------>

Number of "SJW haters" I have to listen to talking nonsense:

<-----------------------------------------------------(...)------------------------------------------->
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.