Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Cool What would you do if you were the richest person in the world?

Would you be completely greedy son of aitch with no soul and just buyout self dozens of exotic cars mansions and yachts?Being Allhallows and materialistic?Or would you be the difference that this world so sorely needs?

Personally the first thing I would do is buy-like an ounce of some really dank shit, but obviously after that quickly been sorted I would be sending planes upon planes of fucking farm animals and planes fullof water to wherever the fuck those disturbing places are that I've seen in those infomercials where everybody is starving to death and shit.

Like 1stof all I WOULD NOT TOLERATE Any human being going without fucking basic food and water. I SIMPLY WOULD NOT ALL LOW SUCH utterly needles.... freaking SENSELESS freaking horrible suffering to go on in my world if I actually had the resources to do it. (And quite frankly I am DISGUSTED WITH Humanity for EVER EVER EVER EVER Fucking EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR having allowed bullshit like that to go down on MY PLANET?

Fuck all the rich people who are not doing anything thats shows any common fucking decency towards the suffering of the others.... like seriously I would like to meet whoever the top 5-10 richest people on this planet are. Id'd pitch my idea to them and if they really wouldn't help those disturbingly sick and weak people who epitomize suffering with a capital E I would probably stab t heir asses to death if they were to meet-me face to fucking face sit there and tell me TO MY FUCKING FACE that they aren't gonna help those people and places? I SWARE On everything I WOULD SNAP And murder these disgusting pieces of SHIT On he spot!!On the spot OI would kill a bitch who has al the power in the world and then just chooses to o nothing to help what kind of sick in the head kind of sick fucks are our richest people exactly?I WEEP FOR HUMANITY D:

AFTER Saving every starving resource deprived area on the entire planet, then I'd probably buy myself like 1 or 2 Cadillac. and like 1 small ish mansion.

I'd also use the money to make personal but a bit admittedly perhaps obnoxious?Modifications to what music is available in the mainstream? I probably be obnoxious as alll fuck and buy out every single Hiphop/Rap label and immediately put a VERY SWIFT End TO t this sickening fucking travesty we have going on in the world where stupid illiterate and just plain Untalented bullshit would be SWIFTLY And thoroughly Eliminated. Cause dead honest this shit not only being passed off as 'music' to stupid people who don't even realize the bullshit they are being fed, is honestly the next most wrong and disturbing thing that i can think of after the disgrace that is the starving people.

Then it would be time to consultant team of experts on people who fully understand what areas are lacking in what things.

yeah thats what I would do I would-make REAL changes that really matter.

well now its your turn to tell us,what would you do if you had virtually unlimited resources and abilities?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd multibox 120 accounts, buy all TCG mounts and pets, all collector's editions, every real money boost there is, 100s of every class and race for all accounts, buy a big house and a nice car for me and everyone I know then retire and chillax like some Dan Bilzerian wannabe for the rest of my life. And then give the rest to charity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would donate almost all of it, probably. I have no use for this kind of money.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Be lazy for a while, travel later on, mostly just not work :3

I'd probably be dead because I have no idea how to set up security while sitting on that much money.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Try to cure every terminal illness.
    Congratulations you are the 1st response that didn;t suck. lol

Noble goal, but even if you had 200 billion or something in money, you wouldn't be able to accomplish your task, unless you mean to raise everyone from poverty for one or two days at most.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pay off debts for everyone I know (and care for).

Invest in my own education, then invest stock into companies actually trying to invent technology that will help humanity get off this damn rock and start space exploration.

Also, Railguns and Lasers, because a good investor knows the benefit of investing in newer weapons than your enemy can throw at you.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    Buy house(s), car(s). Travel.

Rest is pretty much moot. Give a lot to friends and family.

Then give to people in random acts of kindness.

10+ Year Old Account
    ban all draenei from existance.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buy the American Government and use it to actually help people. We all know it's for sale.

The topic is a *fun* mind game kinda and most will agree that ending world hunger is a real goal.

However no matter how much money you throw into trucks to deliver food x place in the world it would never be enough. unless you in some magical way could make it rain in the parts of the world that needs it and stop the water the places that gets flooded.

Think you need to go bigger.

Unlimited money.... space is where its at. be the one that get humans into real space travel, go find those planets that could be a new home for us all, a clean new start.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    Wont be enough money to accomplish that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ban the sexy blue space aliens? Hell no, rather ban the scrawny spaghetti armed Blood Elves!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    Ban the sexy blue space aliens? Hell no, rather ban the scrawny spaghetti armed Blood Elves!
    you mean those light humping blind ugly goats with their ugly horns and sinful hooves and their awful butts.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-02-26 at 07:30 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

All the money in the world would not be enough to give everyone water and food. you can't simply buy it and give it to them. at first there needs to be political stability, no warlords, no fighting one another and so on. you have to end that before you can solve thirst and starvation. and those problems can't be solved with money.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd take all my money and put it in a pile and burn it and laugh as the world watches.

Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    you mean those light humping blind ugly goats with their ugly horns and sinful hooves and their awful butts.
    Ya those are the ones, mmmhmmm.

Considering I don't really need any money, I'd give it away I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    Ya those are the ones, mmmhmmm.
    well better say good bye because they are headed on a free one way train ride to the ovens to be made into draenei pie.