Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    The topic is a *fun* mind game kinda and most will agree that ending world hunger is a real goal.

However no matter how much money you throw into trucks to deliver food x place in the world it would never be enough. unless you in some magical way could make it rain in the parts of the world that needs it and stop the water the places that gets flooded.

Think you need to go bigger.

Unlimited money.... space is where its at. be the one that get humans into real space travel, go find those planets that could be a new home for us all, a clean new start.
    Bigger issue is that you'd have to get rid of the warlords and cartels in various areas. It's not that there isn't enough food, it's that people are keeping it from them.

The last time i checked Pheonix is in a desert. They irrigate, they ship food, they survive just fine. I don't disagree that it's stupid to live in a place that shouldn't be inhabited (looking at you sub sea level New Orleans) but hey, some people like it there, just be prepared to pay the premium.

Deleted
    I'd be both.

But I'd wager if I were that rich I'd understand enough of the world's mechanics to not be a bleeding heart and go nuts trying to change things that can't be changed except by a) doing more bad than good b) a massive technological revolution (robots taking over)

Hire a team of lobbyists to bribe the government to keep my interests in mind, and should i ever fuck up, those politicians bail me out with trillions of tax payer money. I know it's not original, but it has a history of working without any consequences to me.
    Your powers are useless on me you silly billy...

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyMonktana View Post
    Would you be completely greedy son of aitch with no soul and just buyout self dozens of exotic cars mansions and yachts?Being Allhallows and materialistic?Or would you be the difference that this world so sorely needs?

Personally the first thing I would do is buy-like an ounce of some really dank shit, but obviously after that quickly been sorted I would be sending planes upon planes of fucking farm animals and planes fullof water to wherever the fuck those disturbing places are that I've seen in those infomercials where everybody is starving to death and shit.

Like 1stof all I WOULD NOT TOLERATE Any human being going without fucking basic food and water. I SIMPLY WOULD NOT ALL LOW SUCH utterly needles.... freaking SENSELESS freaking horrible suffering to go on in my world if I actually had the resources to do it. (And quite frankly I am DISGUSTED WITH Humanity for EVER EVER EVER EVER Fucking EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR having allowed bullshit like that to go down on MY PLANET?

Fuck all the rich people who are not doing anything thats shows any common fucking decency towards the suffering of the others.... like seriously I would like to meet whoever the top 5-10 richest people on this planet are. Id'd pitch my idea to them and if they really wouldn't help those disturbingly sick and weak people who epitomize suffering with a capital E I would probably stab t heir asses to death if they were to meet-me face to fucking face sit there and tell me TO MY FUCKING FACE that they aren't gonna help those people and places? I SWARE On everything I WOULD SNAP And murder these disgusting pieces of SHIT On he spot!!On the spot OI would kill a bitch who has al the power in the world and then just chooses to o nothing to help what kind of sick in the head kind of sick fucks are our richest people exactly?I WEEP FOR HUMANITY D:

AFTER Saving every starving resource deprived area on the entire planet, then I'd probably buy myself like 1 or 2 Cadillac. and like 1 small ish mansion.

I'd also use the money to make personal but a bit admittedly perhaps obnoxious?Modifications to what music is available in the mainstream? I probably be obnoxious as alll fuck and buy out every single Hiphop/Rap label and immediately put a VERY SWIFT End TO t this sickening fucking travesty we have going on in the world where stupid illiterate and just plain Untalented bullshit would be SWIFTLY And thoroughly Eliminated. Cause dead honest this shit not only being passed off as 'music' to stupid people who don't even realize the bullshit they are being fed, is honestly the next most wrong and disturbing thing that i can think of after the disgrace that is the starving people.

Then it would be time to consultant team of experts on people who fully understand what areas are lacking in what things.

yeah thats what I would do I would-make REAL changes that really matter.

well now its your turn to tell us,what would you do if you had virtually unlimited resources and abilities?
    You'd do whole lot better service by sending condoms/pills/etc along with armed ppl forcing the use of them. Then next send bunch of teachers to educate them. Starving kids you see in TV or wherever are starving bc local women are nothing more than a baby factories. That famous overpopulation you know. They keep popping new kids even when they can't keep previous ones fed. Also we've sent gazillion tons of food and supplies in the past 50-60 years and it's still all the same. For example there was bunch of wells built so they could get water. You know what happened, soon after those wells were non-existant when ppl stole all the parts and sold them for pocket change to the scrap yard. So sending another gazillion tons of food & supplies would change nothing. Sending bunch of teachers might just do the trick.

Also I'd like to ask how rich you would supposedly be, because this nonsense about sharing rich ppls money comes around all the time without any realistic idea how much money it is in the end. I'll give you a figure you can think about: all the billionaires of the world (bit over 1800 of them) sharing their money with everyone in the world would get you about 1000$. Sure in some place, you could probably live a year or something with it, but in western country you probably struggle to get by 1 month (rent+food+other bills) with it and we'd be back to square one.

Sooner you realise that life isn't fair to everyone, the sooner you can stop selfhate for being lucky in enough to post this post in MMO.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I'd be both.

But I'd wager if I were that rich I'd understand enough of the world's mechanics to not be a bleeding heart and go nuts trying to change things that can't be changed except by a) doing more bad than good b) a massive technological revolution (robots taking over)
    Actually the first thing you (as in anyone that rich) would need to understand is that money needs to make money, and by the end of the day, youd end up with more.
    So if you make it earn more.. which shouldnt be very difficult, your income can then me used to change things or do evil or selfish stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd buy the United States of America, revoke it's independence, raise it to the ground and start it again with new citizens. Then down the line when the New Americans wanted independence, I'd let them have it on the condition that they created their own language.

Money can literally buy you anything you wanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Build a giant solid gold penis in the most crowded European public square.

Yes.

First i'd pay off my Church's debts and give them enough to never have to worry again, then pay off family debt, then i'd buy a crap ton of land, wall it off. Build nice homes for myself and a few select friends that stood by me and wanted to move in and never work again. Install the best fiber connection possible to each home and the compound as well. Then just enjoy life in my little corner of the world.

If i wasn't THAT rich but still had money, i'd use it as capital to open my cybersports / cos-play bar that's my dream job right now.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Deleted
    Start looking around if I can start some sort of hitman facility and kill every cancerous person in the world with too much power.

am i too late on 2 chicks at the same time?

Well I wouldnt be the richest for long, I've no need of that much wealth. Buy some land, set up some accounts for my family to have money forever, then fund research in various areas that interest me, give a bunch to charities, generally try to do good stuff with it, or at the least hire functionaries to generally do good stuff with it.

I mean richest person in the world you have like 90 billion dollars, I could do all the stuff I wanted to set up my family for life, buy land and build a house for like 100 mill.

Lots of good could be done and Id still be pretty fucking rich.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Help engineer a doomsday virus that would reduce world population by 99%.
    Back to the stone age pretty much.
    After I would rule, cap the population limit on a few mil and rebuild everything in my image.
    Clone myself, train my clone to succed me (and make this succecion practice continue down the ages).
    So that my lunacy will rule for the rest of humainitys existence.

10+ Year Old Account
    if i was richest person in the world i would also....
    construct my own mansion complete with waterpark(complete with female elven lifeguards) and rooms painted with various elven and naked succubi murals. the waterpark would have a grotto like area.
    construct a top end gaming rig.
    buy a new pair of shoes.
    buy some new glasses.
    go back to school.
    hire a harem of women dressed as various lore characters,succubi,elves,drow,asari,and quarians.
    construct my own castle.
    hire a professional cook to make whatever foods i want whenever i want.(mostly indian and italian food)
    hire one of those fancy old fashioned english butlers.
    buy ALL the legos. EVERY SINGLE SET.
    complete my retro game collection.
    indulge my fetishes.
    hire my own personal army.
    hire my own chauffer and limo to drive me to my destination.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-02-27 at 07:01 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would continue to live, as I had before, and as I will after.

Hire former known as Blackwater PMC to kill off Trump, Nancy Grace, Mitch McConnell and Putin aka the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
    Spend most of the rest curing/try to cure AIDs, Cancer, mental illness, diabetes and asthma. Also push a nation registry of animal abusers though Congress. Also beg/bribe/kill off any Senator or Congressperson who refused to pass my new three 4 years term limit for the Senate.

If money left over, pay off family debt, and try for a week long 3 way with ScarJo and JLaw.
    Last edited by Kellorion; 2016-02-27 at 06:57 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyMonktana View Post
    What would you do if you were the richest person in the world?

well, lets see who is currently the richest.

Quote Originally Posted by google
    Bill Gates $87.4 billion
    So I guess this would mean I would have $90billion, ok, lets see.

1. Set up a trust fund, to provide a cost of living wage to all my direct relatives, and to purchase single family property for each, and to provide a full ride scholarship for them, and for their descendants based on direct DNA testing to ensure only my family line gets these benefits. The trust fund would be set up with a couple of billion, with interest it should last for as long as our world has the current economic system.

2. I would set up a trust fund to support Transgender medicine, and transpeople around the world. It would have the same benefits as being related to me.

3. I would support any political movement which aims to help make the world safe and secular. I would fund politicians who claimed atheism and agnostic only. With a goal to end religious power in the world.

4. I would finish my transition, and have a family and live in secret somewhere in Southern California.

5. I would create a public persona of my self, using actors, to make very public speeches as to the evils of blind faith.

6. I would buy controlling interest in several energy companies, and force them to save the Earth, and make a profit doing so. One of which would have to be an oil company.

7. I would invest in Elon Musk

8. I would pay lobbyists to ensure NASA has a great budget.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Fund research into converting humanity to futanari
    technically I'm currently Futanari in a manner of speaking. ;p

10+ Year Old Account
    Farm in the middle of nowhere... Give everything I don't need to family and friends...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Buy an Island and run secret yearly battle royals to the death and give the winner a billion dollars.

Either that or buy my way into political power and outlaw shit I don't like.

Like small dogs, fedoras, or those dance flash mobs. The small dogs could probably just be reclassified as cats, fedoras would warrant some jail time, and orders to the police would be to shoot on sight if a suspect is caught participating in a dance flash mob.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."