Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Wasn't BLM founded by a white guy pretending to be black?

Deleted
    Apparently BLM should be #BlackLivesMatterAndWhiteAndBrownAndYellowAndPokadotLivesToo

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Hey man ACTIVISM knows no color.

Just sweet, sweet donations.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    The epitome of a tool, the white black kid YOYOYO BRUVA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bewbew View Post
    Who is he, again?

Oh, right, he's some tech smart guy who created a social media.

Clearly an authority in philosophy and ethics, fit to make the most profound statement regarding social groups and cultural movements, even destructive ones such Black Lives Matter.

Do I even need to write "sarcasm"?
    You know this wasn't about making profound statements, and more about setting company policies regarding civility in the office, right?
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I said from the beginning the BLM people should've called themselves #BLackLivesMatterToo or something like that. I'm sure that's what they meant and I'm amazed that people wouldn't automatically assume that.
    Good point about the too addition but much like u I would have assumed that would be assumed. But say it aloud adding too makes the movement sound sulky and childish. Black Lives Matter directs attention to the AA community which needs more focus right now...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    BLM is a hategroup.
    No the KKK was a hate group, BLM is not a hate group...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Sorry Shinra, no one gives a shit what a web developer thinks about social issues.
    Or don't you guys "care" because he's supporting a cause that doesn't align with your world view that black and brown people should remain second class citizens. This is not an accusation on you per se just an observation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    utterly refuse to understand the message
    the message being that not all lives matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Fruit Samus View Post
    the message being that not all lives matter?

Everyone knows that every life and person matters but this is not an ideal world and AA don't matter as much as white America nor have they benefited from the same privliege that most white Americans reap without knowning:

Last edited by Shinra1; 2016-02-26 at 03:36 PM.

Forgive me if I apply a liberal amount of salt when I hear a longtime smoker wheezing out the health benefits of smoking.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Considering Mark Zuckerberg is already doing the Bidding of Angela Merkel as she embraces her East German heritage and sets up Stasi like suppression of peoples opinions of her policies, I am not surprised Zuckerberg has discovered that he can now "wield godlike power to sculpt opinion and minds to his whims." what is it with powerful people?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Shinra you seem to be leaving out from that race/wealth gap chart asians and indians, whom make more than white families. Actually, I don't trust that graph at all. Go find a new graph.

I actually feel really bad for black people now because of BLM. I used to not really have an opinion on them, but because of BLM, a lot of them seem to be whiny and entitled. At least that's how I view them now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    you would have a point if black people were refused help and support by the government
    meanwhile affirmative action exists, which favours black people and is racist towards white people

and that shows what? that black people aren't good enough? that they don't try hard enough? maybe if they stop shooting each other for a minute and actually try to get somewhere in life, they would bump up the statistics

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-02-26 at 05:24 PM.

Everyone knows that every life and person matters but this is not an ideal world and AA don't matter as much as white America nor have they benefited from the same privliege that most white Americans reap without knowning:
    I'd love to see these graphs with the 1% removed from all categories. There are a lot of white people living in poverty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Deleted
    Weren't you in the Twitter thread criticizing censorship?
    Is that supposed to be a bad thing now?

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    I actually feel really bad for black people now because of BLM. I used to not really have an opinion on them, but because of BLM, a lot of them seem to be whiny and entitled. At least that's how I view them now.
    Translation: Black people were better when they were seen but not heard. This reminds me of how people were so shocked at Beyonce's Superbowl message of self-love and empowerment.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Weren't you in the Twitter thread criticizing censorship?
    I criticize the opaque nature of it, its purely people using whatever tools they have to try and "sculpt the plebs into right think!"

And yes, I generally think this shit is just a bad idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

The thread title is "Mark Zuckerberg educates his employees on why Back Lives Matter is so IMPORTANT."

But all I can see is "Mark Zuckerberg reminds his employees they should not cross out what other people wrote on the wall"
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Translation: Black people were better when they were seen but not heard. This reminds me of how people were so shocked at Beyonce's Superbowl message of self-love and empowerment.
    No that's not the translation lol. Black people exaggerate all of their problems and make mountains out of mole hills and act like they are the only ones with problems. It makes them appear deluded and groups like BLM, are actively making people like black people less and less.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good point about the too addition but much like u I would have assumed that would be assumed. But say it aloud adding too makes the movement sound sulky and childish. Black Lives Matter directs attention to the AA community which needs more focus right now...

- - - Updated - - -

No the KKK was a hate group, BLM is not a hate group...

- - - Updated - - -

Or don't you guys "care" because he's supporting a cause that doesn't align with your world view that black and brown people should remain second class citizens. This is not an accusation on you per se just an observation.
    No, I don't care because hes a web developer, the same way I don't care about what you're saying so much that I quit reading your sentence where the word "View" ended.

You continually think that because some e-celeb agrees with your shit stained world view of social justice, that you're somehow vindicated from being an uneducated dip shit. Its old. Its the ONLY type of post you make.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-02-26 at 05:22 PM.