Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Styxz View Post
    Good points.

When you say culture are you referring to rap? If so, two things:

The blight on our communities birthed hip hop, not the other way around. It's similar to the games make ppl violent argument.

Two, hip hop was an extremely positive, multi faceted cultural movement, but it was controlled by youth. It spread quickly, and its monetary potential was quickly tapped. Most people, American blacks included, have no idea what hip-hop is, outside of its miniscule rap element.

But that brings us back to the original question of why. A few posters have already put forth some good responses to this.
    He specifically mentions people vilifying safe success as "too white" and you go on about rap? What is going on here? There is a general self destructive facet of impoverished places looking down on certain types of success. Phrases like "are you too good for us", "look at you all high and mighty". "get down of your high horse", "ivory tower intellectual" or "you think you're better than us" show a sort of spitefulness that runs through many cultures, people bring down those in their group who are more successful than they are in order to feel better about their own lot.

Deleted
    I remember when we did business with a large US company and they insited we had to put a "black guy" on a poster that showed employees (not real ones, just for the picture), even though we have none working here.

"Back lives matter".....

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Am i supposed to care about people who assault, riot, destroy private property and disrupt innocent people's lifes?
    Yeah no, BLM can fuck right off.
    "Location: Norway", yes i guess you've lots of BLM movements in Norway! LOL. What a fucking joke, sit down.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I remember when we did business with a large US company and they insited we had to put a "black guy" on a poster that showed employees (not real ones, just for the picture), even though we have none working here.
    And how much of it is because of BLM and how much is about trying to reach another demographic (making more money). How is this relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Styxz View Post
    Sooo, when the majority of these poor ppl are black brown it means...what, in your view?
    It's how the current version of capitalism works, creating a permanent overclass and a permanent underclass, and eventually you end up with something like 1% in the overclass and 99% in the underclass. It's a rigged system, and even black people buy into it because they see high profile wealthy black people, so they buy into a system that is rigged completely against them (poor) people.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Jalkapallo View Post
    And how much of it is because of BLM and how much is about trying to reach another demographic (making more money). How is this relevant.
    I can't speak for the guy you quoted but I'd say it's pretty relevant. Diversity for the sake of diversity is a very dubious affair. It's also very deceptive.

Deleted
    #WhiteCucksMatter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalkapallo View Post
    "Location: Norway", yes i guess you've lots of BLM movements in Norway! LOL. What a fucking joke, sit down.
    Says the guy from Uppsala.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    He specifically mentions people vilifying safe success as "too white" and you go on about rap? What is going on here? There is a general self destructive facet of impoverished places looking down on certain types of success. Phrases like "are you too good for us", "look at you all high and mighty". "get down of your high horse", "ivory tower intellectual" or "you think you're better than us" show a sort of spitefulness that runs through many cultures, people bring down those in their group who are more successful than they are in order to feel better about their own lot.
    I was speaking to a specific point he made. I'm asking what he means by culture.

If we're talking anti-intellectualism, that definitely transcends races/classes. People don't like feeling stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    "Back lives matter".....
    Just noticed that HAHAHAAH

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Don't forget this gem of the BLM society:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6XviokosuI

I'll take #BLM seriously when they take themselves seriously.

If your go-to role models are Louis Farrakhan and Kanye West, I'm not even going to entertain any grievance you've got.