Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Why does the accusation against Israel always mirror anti-Semitic charges against Jews in general?
    That's cause they don't. Especially when guys who look like this are doing it.

Its odd isn't it that one specific society is accused of specifically murdering children. There have been many warlike states, many warlike people, but even Britain and America were never accused of having a lust for child blood even at their absolute worst.
    I never accused Jews of massacring children, I accused the state of Israel of doing so. Also, I never made any reference to the Blood Libel, so yeah.

Yet the Israeli's are accused of being uniquely into Child Murder. Much as the Jews in general are accused of kidnapping and sacrificing children.
    That's because Israel has abused and in many cases, murdered Palestinian children. For instance, just recently during Defensive Edge.

The massacre of Palestinian villages like Deir Yassin by Israeli paramilitary groups like Irgun also doesn't help their case.

Once again, this doesn't really apply to Jews or Jewish doctrines, as most Israelis were really just secular nationalists and still are for the most part.

Israel is blamed by many Europeans and Islamic world inhabitants of being the sole cause of war and strife, just as the Jews were blamed for all social instability and ills.

All the accusations against Israel today seem oddly familiar as they all have historical antecedents.
    Really? Europeans are arguing that? I'm pretty sure that that sort of language is more directed towards Muslims these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Israel could go around snatching children in the night and we'd still support them

politics are mean and whatever they might do they'd still be a valuable ally in a region that hates our guts
    You don't get elected in America if you don't have your nose firmly planted up a Jew in Israels butt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadful Bor View Post
    Is it true Jews are warded away by Garlic and cannot enter your house unless you invite them?.... wait.

Are Jews Vampires?
    All truth - I hate garlic and don't break into houses uninvited, so can confirm.

Actually I even have a cape at home, take it as a bonus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    All truth - I hate garlic and don't break into houses uninvited, so can confirm.

Do you also believe that you have a non-existent, mythical claim to other peoples' lands based on a bloodline you aren't even related to?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post

I also saw my Jewish friend shapeshift into a Wolf once. Though the fact that we were both on LSD may damage the evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbane View Post
    Do you also believe that you have a non-existent, mythical claim to other peoples' lands based on a bloodline you aren't even related to?
    Shit, welcome to half of the world where the countries are made up and the borders don't matter.

Deleted
    Depends, is it in Transylvania?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    Shit, welcome to half of the world where the countries are made up and the borders don't matter.
    Yeah I mean seriously, the only thing that confirms if you own the land or not is how loudly you can shout it and what stick you can use to back up your claim.

Deleted
    So, when Crimeans speak up about how Russia fucked them over we should just say "tough luck"?

So, when Crimeans speak up about how Russia fucked them over we should just say "tough luck"?
    Who had the bigger stick? Russia or Crimea?

Life isn't a liberal arts college campus, in the real world the weak get eaten and that's what happened. We can sanction them all we want and it may lead to their downfall but in the scheme of life Russia did what it had the power to do.

Life is ruled by who has the biggest stick as Bor said above, the only thing stopping me from killing you and just taking all of your stuff is the fact that men with even bigger sticks than I will do things to me that's not quite worth it. There was no such stick in the case of Crimea.
    Last edited by hydrium; 2016-02-26 at 06:44 PM.

Deleted
    Who had the bigger stick? Russia or Crimea?

Life isn't a liberal arts college campus, in the real world the weak get eaten and that's what happened. We can sanction them all we want and it may lead to their downfall but in the scheme of life Russia did what it had the power to do.

Life is ruled by who has the biggest stick as Bor said above, the only thing stopping me from killing you and just taking all of your stuff is the fact that men with even bigger sticks than I will do things to me that's not quite worth it. There was no such stick in the case of Crimea.
    I love how disagreeing with atrocious actions somehow makes me a hippy-dippy liberal arts major, and will inevitably bring forth a cliched ridden rant from an armchair warrior sitting in a developed nation, in front of computer, who neither wants for food nor shelter, and who has probably never dealt with actual harship in his misbegotten life.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    That's cause they don't. Especially when guys who look like this are doing it.
    Ahhhh so as long as those Jews never assert their rights as a people to say own land as equals anywhere in the world, Which by the way the Arabs denied them even when the Turks upgraded their citizenship laws to make Jews equal citizens with rights to own dirt, Then they get to be good guy Jews. So meek, subservient and paying the Jizya. Got it.

I never accused Jews of massacring children, I accused the state of Israel of doing so. Also, I never made any reference to the Blood Libel, so yeah.
    Others do, and in this thread no less. You accuse the State of Israel, but many many States are warlike but never have such an accusation leveled against them? What is so unique about Israel? It is only one of legions of Warrior peoples whom have caused deaths, sometimes to children yet THEY uniquely KILL CHILDREN. It is the blood libel just recycled for the fevered imagination of the conspiratorial leftists.

That's because Israel has abused and in many cases, murdered Palestinian children. For instance, just recently during Defensive Edge.
    America has murdered children, Britain, France, Many of the Muslim States, yet ISRAEL is the UNIQUELY CHILD MURDERY STATE.... how blood libelous of a claim.

The massacre of Palestinian villages like Deir Yassin by Israeli paramilitary groups like Irgun also doesn't help their case.
    And those some Arabs asserted Jews have no right to buy land as equals to them, and attack them just the same. Why should I care for them?

Once again, this doesn't really apply to Jews or Jewish doctrines, as most Israelis were really just secular nationalists and still are for the most part.
    Yet you transfer old Anti-semitism said about Jews to the Israeli's.

Really? Europeans are arguing that? I'm pretty sure that that sort of language is more directed towards Muslims these days.
    [/QUOTE]

Maybe by the common European, but he isn't given a voice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    More and more jews are against Israel's policies. The entire anti Semitic labeling of Israel's critics are incredibly weak and ill thought out.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    More and more jews are against Israel's policies. The entire anti Semitic labeling of Israel's critics are incredibly weak and ill thought out.

I'm glad you have very passionate feelings Tennisace

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Posting a couple of videos doesn't disprove what I've said.

One dude is not going to sway anyone's opinion.

Posting a couple of videos doesn't disprove what I've said.
    You've said nothing, you just dug up the words of some "infuental" Jew who happens to hold your views on Israel and presenting it as some sweeping line of thinking on the matter.

Boring.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    A major leader? I've never heard of him. Has anyone ever heard of him until this thread?
    Do you know all the Jewish leaders? I mean, let's be honest now...

This is no different than me talking about Austrian leaders... I may know 1-2... and that's it. But I'm sure the Austrians have more than 2 leaders. Same here, the Jewish might know him. Some americans might know him. I don't. And neither do you. It doesn't mean he's not a well known leader.

I presume it's this guy:
    https://www.thegreatlecturelibrary.c...eaker&data=719

7+ Year Old Account
    yay one guy says something then all of a sudden every jew agrees with him why do you think we are a hive mind?

please stop posting racist threads and stick to feminism threads this shows how much of a racist you really are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanBread View Post
    yay one guy says something then all of a sudden every jew agrees with him why do you think we are a hive mind?

please stop posting racist threads and stick to feminism threads this shows how much of a racist you really are.
    Please elaborate. Thanks.
    Also please type properly as otherwise it's difficult to read your posts and I will just ignore them.

Source? What percent of jews are against Israel?