Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I do not think this will ever be a problem for me. I am always broke.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    Try it and send results.

Also, cool fuckin story. Tell it again
    thats actually pretty damn legit, we the RICH PEOPLE call it the most dangerous game. alrighty im going to play it right now because you know thats what we RICH PEOPLE do
    Last edited by Dnusha; 2016-03-01 at 01:06 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah, its kinda scary. I finally could buy a swift spectral tiger from the AH for a goldcap, and have one almost-capped character and several hundred thousands of gold on the other characters. My "neglected" Alliance characters hover on 400k after I have blown some money on Medaillons so I could buy some more reputation mounts. Still does not help me at all with BMAH because I just cannot be online 24/7 and thus automatically lose any interesting auction there. They all end before I get home from work. :/

Quote Originally Posted by barial View Post
    You're living under a rock if you haven't noticed WoD has brought an enormous flood of gold to the economy of each server. You can dedicate 10 min a day to logging in to each of your toons to complete gold missions and easily make hundreds of thousands per month.
    It's plain common sense that more and more people are getting gold capped.
    If 5% more people got gold cap thanks to WoD, It's still a slim minority of the player base. I really enjoy the assumption that I'm seeing more and more that the majority of players are rocking 10-22 toons at max level garrisons with max level treasure hunters.

I still play with a load of people who say they make just enough to buy the 35K game token and have a little left over. Most of those people log in for raid night and then you don't see them again for 4-5 days. Not everyone is hardcore about making millions of gold. I think it's silly to assume it's common

You wanted us to know you are goldcapped, gratz. Must feel good for the first time, because if you have had goldcaps for longer, you wouldn't care about a lousy >5k gold loss, at least not enough to make a new thread.

7+ Year Old Account
    I started the expansion with about 50k. I have 2 capped garrisons. I have about 300k now. I also quit for about 8 months (right after 6.1 came out until recently).

Quote Originally Posted by barial View Post
    You're living under a rock if you haven't noticed WoD has brought an enormous flood of gold to the economy of each server. You can dedicate 10 min a day to logging in to each of your toons to complete gold missions and easily make hundreds of thousands per month.
    It's plain common sense that more and more people are getting gold capped.
    Stop spouting this shit. Not everyone has 10+ characters with 25 treasure hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    Stop spouting this shit. Not everyone has 10+ characters with 25 treasure hunters.
    This is true. Would love to see some figures on how many players have garrisons set up to generate gold through missions, and how many completely forgo the opportunity.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!