[A] <Insomnia> 13/13 M HFC LFM

A core raiding group within Insomnia is looking for dedicated players that possess a good learning attitude, while maintaining solid attendance, and a progressive out-of-the-box way of thinking. We foster a culture of continuous improvement, and recognize that it is a game and not a job, and promote fun in a competitive environment.

As the game has grown, so have we. Most of us are currently working professionals and that means that the respect of our raid time is the #1 priority. The guild itself has also slowly transformed into a tight-knit community, and the balance between hardcore heroic raiding with limited raid time is a challenging requirement to meet.

We currently seek a Mistweaver, perhaps a Holy Paladin, and maybe a strong ranged DPS, to balance out our roster. All exceptional applicants will be considered, but generally, applicants should have at least gone a few rounds in Mythic HFC.

About our raid:
    - Raid Times: 7pm PST - 11pm PST Tues, Weds.
    - Our roster is aimed to have 20-24 active raiders, the incumbent must have the expectation that progression content involves switching people in or out based on the raid's needs.

About our guild:
    - Insomnia was formed back in Blackwing Lair from a merger of the guilds Exiled and Ages.
    - We've raided every dungeon and completed all raid content in each expansion in each tier. We are not going anywhere.
    - The guild is currently more of a community of players right now rather than a guild focused entirely around raiding. There are generally at least 30+ people on during peak hours every day.
    - Many of our players play other games together outside of WoW as well, a few include Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, etc.

What's expected of you:
    - 90%+ attendance. 1 week notice for absences.
    - Self-motivation to do better. Mistakes are fine, but there is no hand-holding, especially in progression content where our limited time is valuable on each and every attempt.
    - You must be able to realize when you make a mistake, know what it was, and then be able to not repeat that mistake. I shouldn't have to sift through logs to figure out who screwed up, I'd much rather hear "That's my fault I did _____ wrong, shouldn't happen again".

----
    Interested? Contact me via Real ID: Purple#1780 or in game.
    Last edited by Purple1780; 2016-02-28 at 04:03 PM.