Need some help on trinkets

So I've been trying to find a comparison between trinkets of different item levels and I can't, mainly they tell you that Phylactery is BiS and should always be used but what about my normal version vs mythic wf insignia? Healing is my offspec and I'm currently stuck with a choice between:

Demonic Phylactery (normal upgraded to 705)
    Seed of Creation (heroic upgraded to 730)
    Flickering Felspark (mythic 730)
    Desecrated Shadowmoon Insignia (mythic wf 736)
    Chipped Soul Prism (715)

Mainly progressing tyrant mythic, so which trinkets would be best for that?
    And what about on a more general basis? These are currently the only trinkets I have access too, but if I'm missing one that would be better I could start using coins there.
    If some informed resto druids could link me in the right direction I'd be grateful, thanks

guess there are no informed resto druids

Phylactery and Unstable Felshadow Emulsion (from Xhul) are BiS for resto as far as I know so you should be coining these on heroic/mythic until you get them. I'm only playing resto as an offspec and very occasionally, so don't take my word as gospel by any means, but from your set of choices, I would probably go with SoC (since in p2 and p3, that are the healing intensive parts of the fight, the raid is stacked) and Phylactery.

PS: It'll sound too aggressive, but I would expect a rdruid healing mythic Tyrant to already have Phylactery/UFE on heroic. Maybe it's your offspec, but, then again, even as an offspec I had them by the time we got to Tyrant (I didn't get to heal anyway), but I'm more on the hardcore side of things.
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2016-02-29 at 03:05 PM.

Given what you have, and that you are progressing on Tyrant, go with Phylactery and Seed. (If you do a fight where you cant stack much at all, replace seed with Felspark)

Even a normal Phylactery is going to save you so much mana (and if you aren't running low on mana without it, you aren't casting enough.)

Insignia isn't that great because the Int proc just isn't that useful for healing in the grand scheme, as random throughput procs are not as helpful for healing. (It's great if you plan on dpsing with HoTW at the start of a fight though - but thats a pretty niche use)

Ideally you'll get a higher version of the Phylactery and the UFE from Xhul. Those are your BIS on every fight.

Demonic Phylactery (DP) and Seed of Corruption (SoC) should be your trinket set up on literally every fight (based on your current availability).

You should try to get your hands on a Unstable Felshadow Emulsion (UFE) from Xhul if you're going to be healing for progression. UFE is the leech trinket, and although it won't translate to be dick healing numbers on logs (because the leech is attributed to every player individually) it is by and large the best healing throughput trinket.

If you look at logs you will mainly see healers running SoC/DP because SoC's Flourish heal gives bigger number on logs and is generally used in a "farm" situation.

DP & SoC - BiS for farm
    DP & UFE - BiS for progression

I echo the sentiment of getting your hands on UFE for progression. Both UFE and SoC are basically free extra healing, but SoC kind of requires that you game your second Lifebloom and Rejuvs much more than UFE. (One lifebloom on the tank, the other on whoever has the healing debuff for tyrant, as an example.) Once you finish the tier though, most druids will tell you to DP/SoC the entire thing. Best of luck on Tyrant!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigsby View Post
    Onto bigger issues, Madonna is fucking hideous what go home you're drunk.