Post help make this more understandable

is this understandable English ? i want to make suggestion to Warcraft and I want it to be understandable.. if you have time fix it for me please..and also say if you think its smart idea and nice or stupid idea and bad..

>

"A suggestion for future raids

To make each raiding content into sections and the final boss to be separated from the rest of them. And its raiding, until the new raiding content is released in later patches the old one will be broken into dungeons + the final boss as a raiding boss..

The idea is we have broken this strong hold already. And nothing but remanence of the enemy still dwells there, so it no longer needs an army.. but only a few heroes to break down what’s left of it… and the final boss is kept as a raid for those who still need something from him as final bosses usually drop the cool stuff or to be made to do so.

This will make a good catch-up system for those late to raiding as they will have the gear of the last raids dropped from 5 man dungeons and farmable..

This will keep the content from becoming obsolete.
    It’s like new content for those who don’t raid and it will add up to the number of dungeons each time new raiding content is added..
    One boss raids encourage players to learn the fights and even encourage the raid makers to take inexperienced player as its only one boss.

Imagine Naxxramas and it will be so easy to make sense of it ."

Deleted
    I hope I understood that correctly.English is not my native language,but I'll give it a shot anyways.

"A suggestion for future raids:Divide each raid content into sections,with the final boss being separated from the rest.When new raid content is released,break the old ones into dungeons,with the exception of the final boss,who will be a raid boss.

The idea is,we have already defeated them,so its only natural that only some remains of our defeated foes still dwell there so an army is no longer needed.Instead,a handful of heroes is more than enough to defeat those few that still remain.The final boss will still be a raid boss,since final bosses are usually the ones that drop the better-than-normal loot and people might still want to farm it.

This will be a good catch-up mechanic for those that haven't progressed far when it comes to raiding,simply because getting old raid gear from dungeons is quicker and more easily farmable.

This will help old content stay relevant throughout the expansion.It will serve as new content for non-raiders,while it will simultaneously add up to the number of dungeons available each time new raid content is released.Single-boss raids will encourage new players to learn the fight's mechanics,while experienced raid groups might also add inexperienced players into their roster,since it is simply one boss."

Now for my opinion: In theory it sounds about right,but I'm afraid of 2 things in particular:

1.Raids are meant to be grand in scale.Reducing them into 5-man instances will severely weaken that epic feeling one gets when in a raid.

2.Many will see these dungeons as recycled content.These dungeons are raids that people have already done in the past,so doing these will only get repetitive.No new and original dungeons will be released,and we all know how that turned out in MoP.
    Last edited by mmoc62d6342845; 2016-02-29 at 07:55 PM.

i think it's a decent idea. however, i'm certain they would reply with a "time spend on balancing the bosses for 5 players is time not spend on producing new content" or something like that.

but i do agree with you, while some people do raid Highmaul and Blackrock foundry atm, the amount of players is minimal. if you reduced it to 5-man heroics, and maybe reduced the ilvl of the gear that drops by 5-10 ilvls, i'm certain a lot of people would use it as a catch-up mechanism to get geared for HFC raidfinder and normal in addition to tanaan dailys and timewalking dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a different idea. Its interesting and could be cool. If something like that were implemented I'd say don't bother keeping the last boss alone as a raid boss, but convert it all to a 5-man instance. I'd leave mythic alone, so that if people wanted to come back with more gear or for achievements or mount farming or whatever, then that's still there. Balancing could be an issue, but I wouldn't want Blizzard to spend too much time worrying about balancing, just tune it down and air on the side of "easy". Maybe all of that does take more time/effort than we think though, since they'd have to consider all the mechanics and what would need to be changed or eliminated due to the smaller size. I like the idea of it though.

I guess the one issue that comes to mind is what to do with LFR/Normal/Heroic. You probably don't need or want 3 versions of the same 5-man, but at the same time each of them drops gear that looks different, so people interested in pieces for transmog would want to be able to still go back and get those items.

Quote Originally Posted by Pallanator View Post
    This will help old content stay relevant within the progress of the expansion.
    Mind you, I'm not a native speaker, but that just doesn't sit right with me. I would probably replace it with "throughout the expansion" or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    I guess the one issue that comes to mind is what to do with LFR/Normal/Heroic. You probably don't need or want 3 versions of the same 5-man, but at the same time each of them drops gear that looks different, so people interested in pieces for transmog would want to be able to still go back and get those items.
    We already have 3 versions of the same 5-man and since that design is going forward you could relate LFR/Normal/Heroic raid to Normal/Heroic/Mythic dungeons. Major problem being that it would invalidated previous dungeons even more.

Deleted
    Thank you for the tip Adramelch,I appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    We already have 3 versions of the same 5-man and since that design is going forward you could relate LFR/Normal/Heroic raid to Normal/Heroic/Mythic dungeons. Major problem being that it would invalidated previous dungeons even more.
    That is true.Any dungeons released at launch will become obsolete,since players will be able to get better loot with as much effort.Thus,despite there being for example 10 dungeons at launch,at later patches people will only queue for the 3 new ones that consist of the previous raid.