10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

13% of refugees in Germany unaccounted for?

Thats like over 100 thousand refugees. I thought Germany was known for their book keeping.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you forgot to add something to your OP

7+ Year Old Account
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...terrorism.html
    More than 130,000 asylum seekers may have disappeared in Germany, according to newly released government figures, raising concerns over terrorism and organised crime.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    I think you forgot to add something to your OP
    They'll show up again in vests armed to the teeth, and then the whole world with watch in horror for 72 hours, spend a week mourning the victims, and then move along, changing absolutely nothing as if it never happened?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    They'll show up again in vests armed to the teeth, and then the whole world with watch in horror for 72 hours, spend a week mourning the victims, and then move along, changing absolutely nothing as if it never happened?
    A source...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    A source...
    http://news.yahoo.com/germany-says-u...111229486.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Good ol' Jay, keeping us with the conspiracy theories. (Your signature won't fool anyone (I genuinely don't know if you are Jaylock or not))

It is quite alarming, as we keep seeing some numbers of people "disappearing" from various countries. The main reason as for why they keep going under the tracks is at least unknown for me, although some might be a simple reason like not getting deported back to their home countries.

Nevertheless, I expect the 3rd World War to start within this century, maybe even as fast as 20-40 years from now (if there are no catalysts around/sparking things up).

Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post
    Good ol' Jay, keeping us with the conspiracy theories. (Your signature won't fool anyone (I genuinely don't know if you are Jaylock or not))

It is quite alarming, as we keep seeing some numbers of people "disappearing" from various countries. The main reason as for why they keep going under the tracks is at least unknown for me, although some might be a simple reason like not getting deported back to their home countries.

Nevertheless, I expect the 3rd World War to start within this century, maybe even as fast as 20-40 years from now (if there are no catalysts around/sparking things up).
    then im glad i live in usa, best country

Deleted
    yes yes Europe and Germany in particular are going to curse the day they put the needs of foreigners from vastly different cultural backgrounds over the needs of their own people

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not saying there is a 100k suicide bombers running around...just really surprised by Germany..i really thought they kept records of every thing.