What's Up With Disco?

I've been noticing more and more Disco Priests running off and trying to solo players .. You don't see Resto Druids doing that or Resto Shaman or even Mistweaver Monks for that matter acting that way ..

It seems Disco players have a 'tank' mentality .. the other day we had 1 healer -Disco- and he kept telling us in chat he is a tank .. he was so happy he couldn't be killed but unfortunately we all got farmed for 15 min as he ran around tanking several players all game all over AB map!

All I'm asking is no other healing class/build behaves that way except Disco .. Maybe, just maybe design is faulty ..

I get the battle priest fantasy which I think is really cool but if any other healing class decides to do what Disco does it would insta die!

Deleted
    I was hopping for a thread about 70s music

10+ Year Old Account
    It's reflective shield and I think its totally fine. I've been killed by good Disc Priests using reflective shield and there's really nothing wrong with them having an option to fight back. More healers should have that option instead of being just completely passive (boring).

Deleted
    Disc has a lot of damage for healer.

These days you get retards playing disc priests not as healer nor to mostly heal, but to play like a dps spec because disc is pretty much invincible in 1v1 and can also kill people unlike the other healers save shockadin but shockadin is boring as fuck.

So these retards join bgs and Ashran barely heal anything, instead of they spam their shitty penance and sw: p and hoping someone actually focuses on them so they can actually do the real damage through reflective shield.

Healer dps are the new retards after tank dps.

Also enh shamans piss all over them as they can dispel pw: s everytime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    we all got farmed for 15 min as he ran around tanking several players all game all over AB map!
    Sounds to me like your team was outclassed and would have lost anyway. Seriously, if one guy on your team is distracting 3+ guys on their team, that's a pretty good tradeoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    I've been noticing more and more Disco Priests running off and trying to solo players .. You don't see Resto Druids doing that or Resto Shaman or even Mistweaver Monks for that matter acting that way ..

It seems Disco players have a 'tank' mentality .. the other day we had 1 healer -Disco- and he kept telling us in chat he is a tank .. he was so happy he couldn't be killed but unfortunately we all got farmed for 15 min as he ran around tanking several players all game all over AB map!

All I'm asking is no other healing class/build behaves that way except Disco .. Maybe, just maybe design is faulty ..

I get the battle priest fantasy which I think is really cool but if any other healing class decides to do what Disco does it would insta die!
    reflective shield catches a lot of people off guard.

Yep as people stated above reflective shields + dots + fear into smites will do the job vs average players. However, good dps (even warriors) can burst through their defensive and win 1v1 in a short period of time; however, if you are Enhance you can just laugh at them while u purge their shields/hots and melt their faces. Any hybrid melee should be able to beat disc 1v1 since you can heal through their dps.

The reason they behave like that is because they can actually kill dps, that is why a lot of people enjoy healing as Disc since it is very offensive play style, oppose to other healers.

Have at least one class against discos that can purge and he's dead quite fast. Of course, they have a high survivability, even for a healing-class, but often its the peoples own fault why they loose against 'em. Without stuff like dampening, it's really hard to kill any healer. And druids/Pallys/mw can do good damage, too, if they want to.

10+ Year Old Account
    From yesterday's hot nerf.
    Priest
    Glyphs
    Glyph of Reflective Shield now reflects 35% of the damage (down from 70%) with the Priest's own Power Word: Shield while in PvP combat.

bleh =(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iannis View Post
    Glyph of Reflective Shield now reflects 35% of the damage (down from 70%) with the Priest's own Power Word: Shield while in PvP combat.
    http://gph.is/1p5fpQL

there is literally not a single "o" in discipline

what the fuck?