Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Folks are already snowflakes. They want to be special SPARKLY snowflakes.

7+ Year Old Account
    I agree with you completly, Blizzard need to STOP beeing a Parrent where they want to give EVERYONE.... EVERYTHING.... and this comes from a person that does not raid more then Normal.... I would never be able to get those mounts.... but things need to feel special, it will make people want to Achive more!

This has to be a Turning point all over World of Warcraft, if you Please everyone EVERYTIME!!! people becomes spoiled and the community turns toxic, I can tell you this, to me and my friends we would gladly have less stuff and more challeng and even more Epic/rare stuff that is Special in game.

A community like ours, is like a real community, we need Elite or Champions to look up to... ti gives us dreams and Targets... that is how Vanilla was and this was one of many things that made me fall in love with World of Warcraft.

The Tails of Molten Core, I had never been in there but people told me about stuff in there, I was "wwwwwwwooooowwww" and all I could was just immagin what an epic thing that has to be... it made a MYTH ingame, this makes a game stronger and special.
    Last edited by Wolfrick; 2016-04-12 at 03:02 PM.

Deleted
    Exclusivity is the FoS or Realm first you get for killing a certain boss.

Rewards is the mount and title you receive for killing that certain boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another snowflake who is needs to massage his massive in-game ego. These threads always seem to pop up at the end of the expansion do they?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.