Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I don't care about the title of a job, although the nameplate on my office door does say CEO
    I admit I cared more for that sort of things back when I had it glued to the door (which is 5+ years ago) but I really don't anymore.

I earn way more than most people working for me but that doesnt affect my view on anyone. I hold every employee, business relation and everyone we hire in equal high regard.

Deleted
    Don't really care bout title or pay as long as the person has a functioning brain and can tell that if you have a shitty job you get shitty pay.
    I really really really hate it when people start moaning they don't get paid enough and then you find out they flip burgers at Mc Donalds 20 hours a week for a living.
    No shit sherlock.

I never cared about the title in all the time I have been working the people that cared the most about the title were either insecure personally or just plain lazy and wanted to feel self important. The only thing I ever care about is the pay and whether or not I enjoy the job.