Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    So you cant shoot a black guy anymore without it being racist? Ridiculous, are they going to pull that everytime a black dude gets shoot by the police?
    Yep. It's easier for them to blame the cops for shooting a thug then for them to accept responsibility for their community and culture which supports fathers walking out on their kids, proud to drop out of school and be a rapper, gang member, drug dealer, etc., violence, lack of respect and discrimination. Shove the blame off on the cops, not themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    The honeypot is in full effect I see.
    Not the only thing

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    That's what tazers are for.
    Yes because tazers have been proven to work 100% of the time and are longer then a boomstick that can hurt a cop.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    Well, in civilised countries, people don't get shot when they're in a fight using broomsticks(or anything in that case, except it's a knife or a gun...)
    In civilised countries teens don't beat old people with a broomstick.....

It wasn't a fight it was one teen beating on a old guy with a broomstick
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-02-29 at 12:30 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    It was a broomstick.
    Jeffery Dahmer was beat to death by a single person with a broomstick. The guy that killed Dahmer also put another inmate in critical condition during the same attack.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stop making shit up. I live in Salt Lake City and the local news here says nothing about BLM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    Jeffery Dahmer was beat to death by a single person with a broomstick. The guy that killed Dahmer also put another inmate in critical condition during the same attack.
    I mean you can basically replace 'broomstick' with 'club' or 'bo staff'. If this buy was beating someone to death with a bo staff, I doubt people would question the motives of the police to such a degree.

That being said, if the allegations here are true and the perpetrator didn't try to move towards the police in a threatening manner, I do think the officers overreacted and could have at least given an additional warning.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Yeah I'm not sure I can believe it was necessary to shoot 4 times
    the number of rounds is kinda irrelevant unless your talking about multiple clips
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Telomerase View Post
    Stop making shit up. I live in Salt Lake City and the local news here says nothing about BLM.
    That's probably more of an issue with your local news stations...

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...e+city&tbm=nws

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    I mean you can basically replace 'broomstick' with 'club' or 'bo staff'. If this buy was beating someone to death with a bo staff, I doubt people would question the motives of the police to such a degree.

That being said, if the allegations here are true and the perpetrator didn't try to move towards the police in a threatening manner, I do think the officers overreacted and could have at least given an additional warning.
    The story states they told him many times to drop the weapon. How many more warnings did it need really? If a Cop says stop then you stop.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's probably more of an issue with your local news stations...

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...e+city&tbm=nws
    There was a riot, but no connection to BLM. I'm sure Fox would be the first to gleefully report it was BLM, but even on that network there is no mention of it. This thread has a misleading title meant for propaganda reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    The story states they told him many times to drop the weapon. How many more warnings did it need really? If a Cop says stop then you stop.
    I read that they told him once and then shot four times?

I read that they told him once and then shot four times?
    I read it wrong so myfault there.

Once is still enough. Seeing how the boy could cause alot of damage other person there life is what mattered more.

Like I have already said, When a cop tells you to stop then you stop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Telomerase View Post
    There was a riot, but no connection to BLM. I'm sure Fox would be the first to gleefully report it was BLM, but even on that network there is no mention of it. This thread has a misleading title meant for propaganda reasons.
    This seems to be true, and the assumption was falsely made.

That being said, given that BLM isn't a centralized organization and this riot follows the same pattern as other riots that were (self-proclaimed) BLM riots, the name is a suitable label for the activity.

Wait so they shot a guy with a broomstick?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

In civilised countries teens don't beat old people with a boomstick.....

It wasn't a fight it was one teen beating on a old guy with a boomstick
    Boomstick:

Broomstick:

Yea it doesn't take shooting someone 4 times to tackle someone with a freakin stick lol. Especially trained police officers.

(Need to go watch army of darkness now lol)

10+ Year Old Account
    I read it wrong so myfault there.

Once is still enough. Seeing how the boy could cause alot of damage other person there life is what mattered more.

Like I have already said, When a cop tells you to stop then you stop.
    Yeah, but I still think it depends on the sequence of events. If they told him to stop, and he turned around to see who was telling him to stop, and then they opened fire, I would have a hard time seeing this being justified.

If, on the other hand, they told him to stop, and he turned around and started moving towards police, I could see this as justified.

I don't think we have enough information to make a judgement here quite yet. But in either case, violent rioting is not an optimal path to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    20 inch metal bar and a wall.

Have you ever held a broomstick? They're flimsy as fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

yeah if you buy the cheap $3.99 walmart broom.

i have a broom with a handle made out of american hickory, let me know when you want to get hit by it.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    You know... If they stopped fucking attacking people, and acting like animals, the police would stop needing to put them down like animals.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-03-05 at 03:47 AM. Reason: infraction reversed

It's a pretty dangerous precedent to set, where basically when people think riots are in order for every time someone gets unjustifiably shot by a policeman.