Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickyick79 View Post
    (Need to go watch army of darkness now lol)
    LOL I didn't notice the typo even tho I did it many times. Great now I want to see Army of Darkness.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Yeah, but I still think it depends on the sequence of events. If they told him to stop, and he turned around to see who was telling him to stop, and then they opened fire, I would have a hard time seeing this being justified.

If, on the other hand, they told him to stop, and he turned around and started moving towards police, I could see this as justified.

I don't think we have enough information to make a judgement here quite yet. But in either case, violent rioting is not an optimal path to change.
    What we do know is the kid was beating someone with the stick then was told to stop by cops. He didn't lissen and got shot.

Like I said do what the cop says and you won't be shot. Not all broomsticks are wood as well. We don't know if it was metal or wood.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    Well it's funny that there are people that think BLM isn't a hate group. So yes?
    It really isn't lol. But if it's ok for you to generalize a group, based on the bad apples, I can do the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    It really isn't lol. But if it's ok for you to generalize a group, based on the bad apples, I can do the same.
    Ya I mean come on the KKK group isn't a hate group ether. Don't generalize a group based on a few bad apples......
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya I mean come on the KKK group isn't a hate group ether. Don't generalize a group based on a few bad apples......
    KKK was founded purely upon hate is the difference. Every KKK member is a bad apple.
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

KKK was founded purely upon hate is the difference. Every KKK member is a bad apple.
    When the BLM group starts doing good give me a call until then they are a hate group. Every single story ends with some black person beating the shit out of some white person.

Hell beyonce was at the superbowl supporting BLM in her Black Panterns outfit. Ya that totally screams not hateful.

15+ Year Old Account
    Knew it wouldn't be long before you or theramore would be in here defending that hate group
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

When the BLM group starts doing good give me a call until then they are a hate group. Every single story ends with some black person beating the shit out of some white person.

Hell beyonce was at the superbowl supporting BLM in her Black Panterns outfit. Ya that totally screams not hateful.
    They have done good lol. You and alot of people focus only on the bad. I don't recall white people getting beat up, Every single story...
    Beyonce supporting BLM in her Black Panterns outfit, doesn't mean she is supporting the bad things done...

They have done good lol. You and alot of people focus only on the bad. I don't recall white people getting beat up, Every single story...
    Beyonce supporting BLM in her Black Panterns outfit, doesn't mean she is supporting the bad things done...
    So a known racisist black person in a outfit wore by a group of racisist(Black version of KKK) isn't supporting racism????????

Also please do list all the good that has came from BLM I am dying to see this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess BLM should stop focusing only on the police who have done bad then

Lest they be called the "H" word

Just like Islam was founded on conquest. Now every Muslim is a bad apple.

And BLM was founded on ignorance and hate. I don't see the difference. BLM came about after a criminal who attacked a cop was killed and animals rioted in the town looting people who had nothing to do with it.

- - - Updated - - -

They have done zero good. BLM was founded on a lie. More white people were killed by cops in 2015 than black people and more black deaths by cops were publicized in 2015 than white stories. So in reality it should be white lives matter.

they're definitely a hategroup, but you shouldn't shoot someone that's only got a broom stick. that's a taser or pepperspray.

BLM is the black KKK.

Completely wrong. Here are the KKK's founding principles;

This is an institution of chivalry, humanity, mercy, and patriotism; embodying in its genius and its principles all that is chivalric in conduct, noble in sentiment, generous in manhood, and patriotic in purpose; its peculiar objects being:
    First, to protect the weak, the innocent, and the defenseless from the indignities, wrongs, and outrages of the lawless, the violent, and the brutal; to relieve the injured and oppressed; to succor the suffering and unfortunate, and especially the widows and orphans of Confederate soldiers.
    Second, to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, and all laws passed in conformity thereto, and to protect the states and the people thereof from all invasion from any source whatever.
    Third, to aid and assist in the execution of all constitutional laws, and to protect the people from unlawful seizure and from trial, except by their peers in conformity to the laws of the land.

Blacklivesmatter is a hate group by the actions of their people in the same way the KKK is by the actions of their people. If you are going to try to lump every member of one group together, you have to do it for all groups. You can't sit back and go, "All KKK members are bad apples" yet go, "Oh, black lives matter isn't a hate group. Those calls for killing of whites and cops are only out of frustration!"

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    they're definitely a hategroup, but you shouldn't shoot someone that's only got a broom stick. that's a taser or pepperspray.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_KJ1R2PCMM

A broom stick can easily be as deadly as a knife with the added benefit of extra reach. Tasers aren't always mandatory issued, and pepper spray takes a while to kick in. Situations could have easily gone south for the officers if they tried to subdue instead of handling the situation as they were trained to.

Really Graphic Warning: Do not watch if you're sensitive to gore
    Youtube - WARNING GRAPHIC - 21 Foot Knife Rule - Cops Killed By Knife - Dangers of Edged Weapons

This is what happens when cops just sit back when an attacker has a weapon, yet they do what you and others are saying, and try to subdue this danger. These guys go out of their way to not shoot, resulting in 5 cops stabbed and at least one dead. All because they chose to try and subdue instead of using lethal force in a situation where it was warranted, just like above.

The guy was a threat, the guy had a weapon, the cops reacted how they should have. It's as simple as that, and the color of the offenders skin shouldn't mean a damn thing.
    Last edited by Thetruth1400; 2016-02-29 at 02:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a sad world we live in where defending the KKK makes more sense than defending the current modern equivalent...

So a known racisist black person in a outfit wore by a group of racisist(Black version of KKK) isn't supporting racism????????

Also please do list all the good that has came from BLM I am dying to see this.
    Since when is Beyonce a known racist? Also when did the Black Panthers lynch anyone? Burn a cross in their yard? Chain drag anyone? Castrate someone? When that happens, maybe the comparison will be appropriate. Until then, not so much. Neither the Black Panthers or BLM were founded upon racism, and being pro black is not anti white. BLM has done many peaceful protests.

http://blacklivesmatter.com/11-major...tter-movement/
    This link should explain a few things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Just like Islam was founded on conquest. Now every Muslim is a bad apple.
    Not every Muslim is bad.

Since when is Beyonce a known racist? Also when did the Black Panthers lynch anyone? Burn a cross in their yard? Chain drag anyone? Castrate someone? When that happens, maybe the comparison will be appropriate. Until then, not so much. Neither the Black Panthers or BLM were founded upon racism, and being pro black is not anti white. BLM has done many peaceful protests.
    The KKK has done many peaceful protests that still doesn't change the fact they are racisist assholes. The Black Panthers are a known Hate Group feel free to look it up.

BLM is founded on ignorance and lies. Once again please do list all the good things you claimed BLM has done.....I am still waiting.

10+ Year Old Account
    That suspect survived the shooting
    So why are they rioting?

and yet white people point guns at police and only get tazered.