Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    some random fucking group said something, whooptidoo. I fail to see how that's of really any importance.
    That's a great opinion to have and im glad you are discussing that instead of a mistake in clarity of someones post. Continue. That's all we ask for.

Deleted
    some random fucking group said something, whooptidoo. I fail to see how that's of really any importance.
    A random fucking group? These were the people "protesting" when the boehoe story came out how they were attacked and got racial slurs trown at them, the people that stick up for the oppressed and stick it to the oppressors according to their website.

Now that the story is out and the 3 female's in the story are actually the one attacking a random guy and trowing racial slurs at them they say the following:

In light of recent events, we’d like to take this opportunity to once again affirm our unabashed and unwavering support.

Lastly—Alexis, Ariel, and Asha—we’d like to thank you for inspiring so many of us with your resilience, dignity, strength, poise and grace amidst such adversity. You should all hold your heads with pride in knowing what you have already overcome and accomplished in your lives.

How can you not be disgusted by this behavior? These girls attacked a guy, trown racial slurs "this white bitch" in his face and then went on to attack him and you are ok with praising these young women?

If this was the other way around you would be standing on top of your soap box here in MMO-offtopic going mental on how racist the rest of the planet is (even though you said you hardly known any racism in your life).

I just can't understand how you can be not OK with one side and they say "just some random group blabla on the other side".

It just amazes me.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    A random fucking group? These were the people "protesting" when the boehoe story came out how they were attacked and got racial slurs trown at them, the people that stick up for the oppressed and stick it to the oppressors according to their website.

Now that the story is out and the 3 female's in the story are actually the one attacking a random guy and trowing racial slurs at them they say the following:

In light of recent events, we’d like to take this opportunity to once again affirm our unabashed and unwavering support.

Lastly—Alexis, Ariel, and Asha—we’d like to thank you for inspiring so many of us with your resilience, dignity, strength, poise and grace amidst such adversity. You should all hold your heads with pride in knowing what you have already overcome and accomplished in your lives.

How can you not be disgusted by this behavior? These girls attacked a guy, trown racial slurs "this white bitch" in his face and then went on to attack him and you are ok with praising these young women?

If this was the other way around you would be standing on top of your soap box here in MMO-offtopic going mental on how racist the rest of the planet is (even though you said you hardly known any racism in your life).

I just can't understand how you can be not OK with one side and they say "just some random group blabla on the other side".

It just amazes me.
    Do tell me which side am I not okay with. I can't quite understand what the fuck you're even trying to say to me, what can you not understand?

You can't understand how I'm not okay with one side... what side am I not okay with? You're making no sense.

Deleted
    Do tell me which side am I not okay with. I can't quite understand what the fuck you're even trying to say to me, what can you not understand?

You can't understand how I'm not okay with one side... what side am I not okay with? You're making no sense.
    Ah, never mind. I guess up for today.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Ahahahahaha.
    Feel free to show me any laws or company bylaws restricting minorities. (As opposed to the countless laws and bylaws that help them.) Go on, I'll be waiting.

So you admit there's also an anti-poor bias.
    Nope, but there is anti-fucktard bias. You don't have to be rich to act and talk like a civilized human being.

And, again, there's a huge difference between racism and discriminating against people for the way they act. The former is unacceptable, the latter is completely acceptable. It's no one's fault but the hood rats, gutter trash, and fucktards out there that they get discriminated against. Apparently it's more important to pretend you're a badass with street cred than have a decent shot at a real life, unlike all the people who don't act like those fucktards and actually try to improve their station in life.

And, of course, it's far easier to just say "it's cuz I's BLACK innit?!" than accept responsibility for your own stupidity and life choices.

It's considered incredibly bad form to adjudge the reality of a situation on the basis of outliers.
    I really don't think you know what an outlier actually is. Using your criteria, the entire "1%" of the population is an outlier, too. Hint: these are not outliers.

"Racism is justified if it's against groups who behave in a fashion I find distasteful".
    That's your rebuttal to "socially acceptable racism against Caucasians is very much a real thing in the United States?" Yeah, okay. Good argument?

Oh, and by the way, it's very easy to prove that, as there are effectively anti-white laws and bylaws out there. Just look at Affirmative Action policies, where companies with federal contracts get extra perks for hiring a minority over an equally-qualified white individual. You know, where the color of your skin actually does influence whether or not you get the job. It's equivalence is even laughingly called Positive Discrimination in the UK for fuck's sake.

Again, feel free to show such socially-accepted and institutionalized racism against minorities. I'll continue to wait.
    Last edited by Ol Scratch; 2016-03-01 at 07:27 PM.
    "There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through out political and culture life, nutured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" —Isaac Asimov