Poll: Have you dozed off while playing WoW?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Fell asleep after playing for 36 hours straight during the cata launch. Kept playing, realized i needed to go to sleep once i saw my coffee mug grow legs and walk across my keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    No. I stop playing long before that happens.
    yeah, I can't possibly see how people would fall asleep while playing a game. I think the only possible reason would be you lay down while waiting on a queue to pop, but that's not really playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

all the time

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Personally I can't stand falling asleep in front of the TV, and that's not even interactive. Anything interactive, like WoW, and I won't allow it to happen.

Yes once, farming the Time Lost Proto Drake during WotlK. I fel asleep and the rare mob tracker tool woke me up at 4 am - and there she was - magnificent beast. I made a step forward, fell to my death, got a mild panic attack, flew back to my corpse and chased her. I was lucky, nobody tagged her.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

I fell asleep in the middle of HoF back in MoP. I hate that raid.

Deleted
    Three times, two times as a healer in vanilla Dire Maul and Molten Core, third time in WoD Highmaul LFR

I passed out a few times fishing back in classic. Needed so much shit for alchemy and raiding.